PDA

View Full Version : Short video from the weekend

sffudapparel
10-11-2009, 08:28 PM
Hola familia

Here's a short video I took using my new little camera this weekend from 2 games. Unfortunately, there was a lot of dead time in the games, so I didn't have too much to work with. Just wanted to share some cool angles and a little bit of action.

Ty

Video from Paintball Junkeez (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Cz6HjZ4RQk)

Ebbed
10-11-2009, 09:55 PM
That was bad ***, I enjoyed that vid a lot!

Gadget
10-12-2009, 02:34 AM
Nice, first time I've seen someone use the reverse angle. What type of camera were you using?

RusskiX
10-12-2009, 05:56 AM
Great image stability; please share your rig setup.

And I'm jealous of anyone who can wear shortsleeves on October 10th. :cry:

Coralis
10-12-2009, 07:08 PM
It was 105 with the heat index here in north central Florida this past Friday , I'm ready for some cooler weather

manwe33
10-12-2009, 07:16 PM
That was really cool. What kind of camera where you using?

splat15k
10-12-2009, 07:27 PM
I've never heard the live version of Flyleaf's Fully Alive...pretty good stuff! Great video, sir! :cheers:

sffudapparel
10-12-2009, 08:45 PM
Thanks all. Actually this weekend was the first "normal" weekend here in cincy in a while. It's been rather chilly lately for the season.

The camera is called a Go Pro camera. It's a great sports camera that can capture some cool angles, although the video quality isn't so great. You can check them out more at http://www.goprocamera.com/

Fully Alive is a great song :)

Neo-Gp
10-18-2009, 01:37 PM
Thats totally rad.

I'm buying one of those cameras..

How'd you mount that to your gun?? roll bar seat mount? homemade?

sffudapparel
10-18-2009, 09:36 PM
Thats totally rad.

I'm buying one of those cameras..

How'd you mount that to your gun?? roll bar seat mount? homemade?

Seatpost mount. I'm thinking of selling my camera actually, I need money to pay for books/food/college expenses, so if you're interested let me know via a pm.

ProblemKinder
10-21-2009, 01:38 AM
Great image stability; please share your rig setup.

And I'm jealous of anyone who can wear shortsleeves on October 10th. :cry:

yah no lie. I live in Iowa and it's getting cold...=[

it basically was spring for a couple months, then skipped summer this year and went straight to fall.

great vid dude. I love that first bunker. you run quick =] I don't have sound at work so I hope I'm not missing on some sweet sound action. but the vid was cool