PDA

View Full Version : superbolt results

TheBigRaguPB4L
02-03-2002, 02:53 PM
i just got one of the reworked SB's and played with it today. i put anywhere from 500-750 rounds through it. i had 2 chops in it. one was from faulty batteries in the revi, and the other was from short stroking(can't believe i short stroked it). i'm pretty sure i short stroked it, but i'm really not positive. it is still intact and doesn't seem to be to much wear on it. only from the spring, but nothing serious. i love the superbolt. it kills all the recoil. very nice. i'll repost when i get through the second day.

LaW
02-03-2002, 03:02 PM
When's the second day? Well sounds like it's being good :)

Load SM5
02-03-2002, 06:04 PM
Did you polish off the hard edge on the end of your bolt spring? It'll save you a lot of premature wear.

TheBigRaguPB4L
02-03-2002, 11:12 PM
naaaaa, i'm not for polishing such things. i'm thinking just give it a go and hope for the best. it's one of the re-done one's that agd sent me after the whole fiasco. i'm assuming they did everything they needed to do so that it works. i guess i shouldn't assume. but being the great company that agd is, i think i'm pretty safe.

Quiet
02-05-2002, 05:04 PM
I keep reading all this stuff about the superbolt, what are all of its advantages/disadvantages?:confused: