PDA

View Full Version : AO Stickers

kruger
10-14-2009, 05:03 PM
Gonna float an idea to the forum and try to gauge interest.

I have a friend that is a graphic artist, owns his business. And, for the AO South game, he is making a small run of window stickers personalized with each persons name, for the ones that order them. I was wondering if there was any interest in offering this to the general forum users. Basically, what I am thinking is the Orange honeycomb with the Automags.org to the side with the line under it. And, under the underline, have an area that you could have your name put on. Just like what is up in the upper left of the forum home page. Except the word "online" would be replaced with any text that you want. These are die cut window transfers. The lettering will be white vinyl and the Honeycomb will be orange with white vinyl outline. Attaches to the outside of the window. Only the text would transfer, no backing or blocky stickers.

Pricing yet to be determined. Just gauging interest right now.

Sumthinwicked
10-14-2009, 05:06 PM
cool idea but i want wood! LOL

WickedKlown2
10-14-2009, 05:15 PM
I down for a couple... :clap:

See you at AO South Kruger

WK2

maniacmechanic
10-14-2009, 05:44 PM
YES !! :headbang:

mpsd
10-14-2009, 05:46 PM
I'd be interested if you can have it shipped down to Brazil. And also I would like to know the exact dimentions of the final product.

:cheers:

vf-xx
10-14-2009, 05:51 PM
I"m interested pending size and price.

automagmasta
10-14-2009, 08:58 PM
i buy now :clap:

kruger
10-14-2009, 09:30 PM
I will post a finished product pic with dimensions IF there is enough interest to go ahead with this. Will soon have a coupla AO South stickers so I can get a pic to show the size and all. But the AO South will be different, but approx. the same size. Also, no price yet, still working that out. But, should be well below the $100 mark.