PDA

View Full Version : first time mag builder

jarhead86
10-17-2009, 05:59 PM
I first shot a mag this year and am hooked!
I wanna build one from the ground up, but I need some help. What parts would I need to get. Also, I saw a mag with an ego grip frame on it and thought that was pretty sweet. Has anybody ever seen a dye UL frame on one? Do u think its even possible? Gonna stay mechanical with this one too, had enough of electric guns when I playing tournaments for 4 yrs. Any help would b appreciated

ZapTheMad
10-17-2009, 06:11 PM
Cheaper than women in the long run :)

Watch the BST forums. There is lots of parts floating around. The right stuff will come up sooner or later. You will learn much from the posts.

kwood
10-17-2009, 06:29 PM
you can modify certain UL frames to fit on them
i believe that mag is actually up for sale right now

Ando
10-17-2009, 06:38 PM
Ya dude.
Ck out the pictrure threads here and the AGD pic threads on BEO, MCB, PNB...ect...

If you see something you like post the pic here, we'll tell you what it is and then create a WTB thread and see what happens. :D

Might get everything your wanting right off the back or might have to wait a few weeks.

FYI..Don't bother asking about a SFL Mag. Not going to happen unless your willing to drop 3k + for one :p

chafnerjr
10-17-2009, 06:49 PM
It only depends on how much you want to tinker. The picture thread is a fantastic place to start. :cheers: