PDA

View Full Version : Contact for WWA???

Stayhuge
10-19-2009, 11:38 AM
Any one have an email for him, or maybe a phone number? I checked the contact linkon the website, and it seems to be down. I had an email for him, but I don't think that it worked. I ordered a buch of stuff, and received all of it, except I ordered a 3.5 CO2 tank with pin valve, and there was no valve included. So basically the tank is useless to me. I figure worst case I can file a dispute for the amount of the tank, and he would get that message and then respond, but I would rather not have to go through that hassle. Thanks everyone!!! :cheers:

Redic
10-19-2009, 11:46 AM
try contacting him on ebay

Stayhuge
10-19-2009, 12:20 PM
try contacting him on ebay

Good call. I didn't even think of that. Thanks

drg
10-19-2009, 01:39 PM
If that doesn't work, you are basically SOL. WWA is notoriously uncontactable and unresponsive.

Stayhuge
10-19-2009, 01:40 PM
If that doesn't work, you are basically SOL. WWA is notoriously uncontactable and unresponsive.

Well, I guess that is what Paypal and AMEX dispute resolution is for. :ninja:

Sumthinwicked
10-19-2009, 04:16 PM
i had to with my ebay item i was pissed i just wanted my tip LOL

psychowarden
10-19-2009, 09:13 PM
i had to with my ebay item i was pissed i just wanted my tip LOL

I ordered the same thing from him, and it was weird, because I've always heard how slow Joe is about getting stuff out to people, but I had it by the end of the week of my purchase.

Stayhuge
10-19-2009, 10:18 PM
I ordered the same thing from him, and it was weird, because I've always heard how slow Joe is about getting stuff out to people, but I had it by the end of the week of my purchase.

Yea, the order that I placed arrived within 3 business days. I couldn't believe it. Then I saw that the tank didn't have a pin valve. I guess you can't have everything, :rofl:

Fred
10-20-2009, 03:34 PM
It depends on if you catch him on a week he's actually shipping stuff out.

I've had a few dealings with him (quite far in the past) and it was never super long for me, but there are PLENTY of horror stories of long waits, no contact, etc... I'd never get a high dollar product from him.

Sumthinwicked
10-20-2009, 04:07 PM
how much for the valveless tank ? maybe ill buy it off of u lol

Stayhuge
10-25-2009, 08:59 AM
So I escalated the claim, and paypal said that since he shipped me something, they closed the case and refused to help. I am now going through AMEX. just got the refund from them. This has been a crappy experience and I refuse to purchase anything from WWA ever again. Worst Customer Service, or perhaps I should say NO customer service. Buyers BEWARE!!! :mad:

teufelhunden
10-25-2009, 09:07 AM
So I escalated the claim, and paypal said that since he shipped me something, they closed the case and refused to help. I am now going through AMEX. just got the refund from them. This has been a crappy experience and I refuse to purchase anything from WWA ever again. Worst Customer Service, or perhaps I should say NO customer service. Buyers BEWARE!!! :mad:

That is why you ALWAYS pay with a credit card through paypal. Couldn't care less about the fees to the receiver or paypal trying to convince you to use a bank acct... credit card. Always. PayPal sucks.

drg
10-25-2009, 01:50 PM

More or less matches my experience. I wonder how many chargebacks he can get before his accounts go into poor standing ...

Frizzle Fry
10-25-2009, 02:05 PM

This happened to me. I ordered a trigger shoe (simple, like $10) and it never arrived... I called and emailed and got no response. Finally I filed with PayPal and about 20 minutes after the dispute (not claim, DISPUTE, so only he could have acted on it, not PayPal) went in I recieved my money back. This was over a month after my purchase from his Ebay store.

Anyway:

http://www.paintballforum.com/pump-markers/82976-im-calling-out-wwa.html
-Bought a Phantom, never recieved it.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Sporting-Goods/White-Wolf-Airsmithi/white-wolf-airsmithing-never-s-947ex.htm#
-Bought a Phantom, never recieved it.

http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=142622&pid=1917557&mode=threaded&start=
-Bought Parts, never recieved confirmation, who knows what happened?

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1788864
-Bought a Pump Kit, took days, no communication. This thread is chock full of bad experiences.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=15632584#post15632584
-Bought parts, waited 47 days for them to arrive, recieved "fake" ripped envelope, refund took forever.

http://www.edmontonpaintball.com/forums/pump-club/802-wwa-super-late-phantom.html#post7613
-Another "missing" Phantom

There are a lot more... This is just 6 minutes worth of scanning.

Stayhuge
10-25-2009, 03:17 PM
What pisses me off the most is that paypal still allows him to accept payments. :mad:

Frizzle Fry
10-25-2009, 03:25 PM
What pisses me off the most is that paypal still allows him to accept payments. :mad:

They can't keep track of everyone...

If they started cutting people off, BarbsPB and I&I Sports would be out of business.

Conversely, a company like GunIt Paitball (a website and current manufacturer of "ACI" Mavericks) can go out of business, which it has, and have it's account stay active. So you buy something off the site, like I did, then tear your hair out for a month calling their answering service and emailing them. Then you turn your "dispute" into a "claim" and get your money back the morning of the next business day rather than 30 days later because PayPal already knows the business is ka-put :confused:

Nothing's perfect, I guess. I still like PayPal better than postal money orders?

gunman_2000
10-25-2009, 04:03 PM
They can't keep track of everyone...

If they started cutting people off, BarbsPB and I&I Sports would be out of business.

Conversely, a company like GunIt Paitball (a website and current manufacturer of "ACI" Mavericks) can go out of business, which it has, and have it's account stay active. So you buy something off the site, like I did, then tear your hair out for a month calling their answering service and emailing them. Then you turn your "dispute" into a "claim" and get your money back the morning of the next business day rather than 30 days later because PayPal already knows the business is ka-put :confused:

Nothing's perfect, I guess. I still like PayPal better than postal money orders?

So Gun It paintball is gone? that would explain a few things.

Frizzle Fry
10-25-2009, 05:13 PM
So Gun It paintball is gone? that would explain a few things.

That's what it seems. People have stopped selling Mavericks, and several people have ordered from them, not recieved items, then recieved immediate compensation from PayPal. I think the owner must have died or been sent to prison or something, because the automated phone service still works, the site is up and has updates within the last 12 months, and there's no "we've closed" mentioned anywhere.

gunman_2000
10-25-2009, 11:10 PM
that would explain why I haven't been able to get ahold of him all summer. We played email tag, mind u there was a 4 week gap between some of them. And I could never get him on the phone.

great, need to find Maverick parts somewhere else now :(

tribalman
10-26-2009, 03:41 AM
all of this sounds like my experiences with the person who took over for ICD. i haven't ordered anything from him (although i need to) but it took 6 months to get an email back finally. still don't know if he has the part i need though. it sucks trying to find parts or find old paintball markers reliably.