PDA

View Full Version : Question about ULE warp feed body

xX TANK Xx
10-23-2009, 10:01 AM
Hey all,

I had a question. I've just been browsing at ULE warp feed bodies on Tunamart and AGD site and was wondering what all is involved in the "slight rail modification" listed. Is it just pressing out the twist lock assembly on the rail or is there something else involved in it as well. Just curious at the moment. I've seen a warp feed left setup with a qloader setup and it got me thinking about something similar to that for a woodsball setup. Thanks in advance for any help. :cheers:

correia3
10-23-2009, 10:21 AM
The side of the rail needs to be notched to accomodate the shaped area where the feedneck threads in. Turn a regular ULE body on its side and place it on a rail to get an idea of what needs to be done to make it fit...KC has a few rails already notched: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=246060 Check out "R14, VR15, and R16"... :cheers:

xX TANK Xx
10-23-2009, 11:08 AM
Ah, I see. Makes perfect sense, if I would've put a little more forethought into it I would've seen that coming. Have to see how good my Christmas bonus is to me before we see what Santa has in store. Our first baby is on the way, so I'm wanting to get all my paintballs wants/needs out of the way before the little tike comes along and sucks all the life outta my wallet. :p

Smoothice
10-23-2009, 12:36 PM
Sorry to tell you this. But that kid is going to suck more then the life out of your wallet.

Hope you don't like sleep...

xX TANK Xx
10-23-2009, 12:43 PM
Bah, I don't sleep now as it is. :p I'll just get up with them and put them in a bouncy seat in my office next to me and browse paintball forums. :rofl:

Ando
10-23-2009, 12:49 PM
Sorry to tell you this. But that kid is going to suck more then the life out of your wallet.

Hope you don't like sleep...
ROFL.

I think I gained like 20lbs from both my kids. :p

Smoothice
10-23-2009, 12:56 PM
Bah, I don't sleep now as it is. :p I'll just get up with them and put them in a bouncy seat in my office next to me and browse paintball forums. :rofl:

Yeah check my posts. You will see a lot of 3 a.m posts :cry:

I on the other hand enjoy my sleep though.