PDA

View Full Version : Emag Conversion question for AGD

[FE]Memnock
02-03-2002, 07:37 PM
As stated in my first post, my valve is old (SN: 216xx). If I choose the Emag conversion upgrade path, am I going to have any problems running that valve in the new Emag? Or can I get the whole thing replaced and get the Emag AND an Emag valve back? And how much more would that cost? Thanks for any info you can give me!

-Mem

LaW
02-03-2002, 07:43 PM
You'd need to pay to upgrade to the retro to get the valve back because it needs the whole valve assembly. Call them monday for answers, it's the easiest way to go.

Gunga
02-03-2002, 09:48 PM
The Emag conversion is $550 if you elect to keep your AIR valve on your converted gun. $750 for trading in your old mag for a new Emag.

LaW
02-03-2002, 09:51 PM
650 if it's not an rt pro guys... 550 for an rt pro

AGD
02-03-2002, 09:54 PM
It's 650 if we use give you new parts except for the valve. If you want to go with a retro valve you have to do the go retro program in addition.
AGD

hawpunch
02-03-2002, 11:24 PM
hi,

i have a minimag with a retro valve that i'd like to do the conversion on. the problem is i don't have any of the stock parts to the minimag. this minimag has a polished hopper right body that i bought for the AGD online store and a chrome dye double trigger frame with dye stickies and dye double trigger. if i turn this in, will the increased value of my gun be compensated for by the price of the conversion. in effect, will the price of the conversion decrease? thank you!

aloha,

jae park

LaW
02-04-2002, 12:26 AM
Unfortunately it will not be decreased. I tried this and ended up just selling my benchmark for some cash and a stock grip frame and i sent that in with my body (maybe you could trade your body to someone and some cash to you for a ****ty body?) They won't take money off... it doesn't matter what you send in,