PDA

View Full Version : Playing for the first time in a number of years...

teufelhunden
10-31-2009, 10:41 PM
Couple of things, some comments, some questions:

1) I know a lot of people like to talk about how a mag can sit and sit and sit for 1,000 years and then get a couple drops of oil and air and shoot no problem... when I went into my box of pb stuff I had no mags (classic valve, though) but I did have an RF cocker with parts that I can no longer consider identifying. And it took hours to get shooting. Get a 'Mag.

Actually nah, that didn't even get a couple drops of oil and it shot beautifully, still as sweetly timed as it was when I put it away. A little inconsistent, maybe it could use a drop or two of oil ;) Not bothering rebuilding the reg, so if oil doesn't cut it, nothing will :)

2) My old mask was/is a Flex 7 ize. Can you still get lenses for that mask? The only one i can find is cracked. If so, where do I get them? Preferably somewhere that doesn't screw around with shipping, I'm playing the 7th. If not, what mask should I get in like the $50 range? I love(d) the Flex 7 in ways possibly considered immoral... so something similar?

3) The PB store that used to have Shockers, Timmys, Cockers, etc. (back in like 03-04 was the last time i was in) now has only Tippmanns. And metal detectors. Seriously. The inventory in the display case did not look like it changed one bit. Some mag rebuild kits, a few sets of Dye Stickys (the original original ones), a few wood grips, and 2 (what appear to be) BNIB Warps. This store sucks now. But my tanks are out of hydro so I needed a new one :) If Saturday is not enjoyable, look for me to be selling a used-once 68/70/72something/4500 PE 800psi output.

4) I think that's it, go Yanks!

xero28
10-31-2009, 11:00 PM
Just because there was a feud between Mags and Cockers doesn't mean that Cockers aren't good guns. ;) But yeah, still, get a Mag :D

Check here for lenses, I'm pretty sure the Spectra line lenses is for Flex 7's

http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/AVI-Store-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewStandardCatalog-ProductPaging?CatalogCategoryID=JdfAqAp.qDkAAAEacE FeXBwz&PageableID=CrXAqAp8B10AAAEkrFhoda3n&PageableName=SubCategories&PageNumber=0&CategoryDomainName=AVI-Paintball&=&SecPageableID=OG7AqAp8TEkAAAEks1hoda3n&SecPageableName=Products&SecPageNumber=1

Welcome back, have fun.

going_home
11-01-2009, 07:09 AM
Playing for the first time in a number of years...

Always remember and never forget.
Just have fun.

;)