PDA

View Full Version : Emag demensions

leloup
11-03-2009, 03:29 PM
Could some one measure the dimensions of an emag batterypack/foregrip? I need length, width, and height (and thickness of walls if possible). Thanks in advance for the help.

Ando
11-03-2009, 06:10 PM
There's a lot of variables on the thickness on mine due to the milling. I would do it but it's not going to be accurate. :(

temilotzin
11-03-2009, 07:00 PM
On a CnC X-mag Battery pack it's dimensions are approx:

Length: 1.9 in
Width: 1 in
Height: 4.9 in

Wall thickness is about .1 in on the sides but varies in front and back from about .1 in to .5 in. ;)

leloup
11-03-2009, 11:26 PM
Are xmag and emag batterpacks different dimensions?

temilotzin
11-04-2009, 01:21 AM
The sides of the x-mag battery pack are milled a bit, but they should be almost the same.

maniacmechanic
11-04-2009, 05:52 AM
depending on production run of the X's , if it is a flat sided box it is exactly the same as a E mag
Leloup , planning on building a couple ???

leloup
11-04-2009, 11:47 AM
I plan on building something of equal size, to house an lpr for a pnuemag (for me an epmag more specifically). I want to get the look and feel of an emag. I wouldn't know if a battery could fit in it unless some one gave me one (even a dead one). Although, I plan on attaching it to the rail, not the frame like an emag.

Do you guys think if you had an lpr housing similar to the battery pack of an emag, would you want it that same size (almost 5") or shorter (4")?

correia3
11-04-2009, 06:13 PM
I plan on building something of equal size, to house an lpr for a pnuemag (for me an epmag more specifically). I want to get the look and feel of an emag. I wouldn't know if a battery could fit in it unless some one gave me one (even a dead one). Although, I plan on attaching it to the rail, not the frame like an emag.

Do you guys think if you had an lpr housing similar to the battery pack of an emag, would you want it that same size (almost 5") or shorter (4")?

Check with luke. He makes a manifold that replaces the battery-pack top and is hides the LPR inside the battery-pack (bottom of the page):

http://www.lukescustoms.com/page0016.htm