PDA

View Full Version : more agd questions

Bigwooly1013
11-07-2009, 09:39 PM
Well just got back from a day of paintballing :shooting: and the wife really enjoyed herself. So i have permission to start piece milling a gun together for her. This is even after i shot her out of games at least twice today :wow:

Of course it's going to be a mag cause i like mine alot and it will just be easy for me to maintain 2 mags rather than having two different types of guns to carry spare parts for and such.

Now for the questions

i'm looking at a "Cyber Rail" over on the FS/FT forums and i have a few questions

does anyone know if these rails were milled for powerfeed bodies and a twist lock barrel?

Another question is what type of barrel do e-mag bodies take?

Can an e-mag valve go on any rail/body? (i know nothing but RT stuff for RT bodies)

i have some other questions about my level 10 kit i put on my classic valve today as well but i figure i'll keep the questions in separate threads.

Thanks in advance for your continued help in my automag re-education. :cheers:

Ratt
11-07-2009, 09:53 PM
I don't know of those how those rails were milled. But if you buy it, and it is not milled for what you need, you can send it to Luke, and he will hook it up quite easily.

Stock E-Mag bodies take twist-lock barrels.

An E-Mag valve will fit in any body EXCEPT for a Classic RT body.

Bigwooly1013
11-07-2009, 10:11 PM
thanks.

I was asking about those rails because i hope to avoid milling fees..... but we'll see i made the mistake of showing her the rail online and she has deemed it the one......

i told here we'll see. :rolleyes:

Ratt
11-07-2009, 10:21 PM
Have you already bought any parts for her gun?

Bigwooly1013
11-07-2009, 11:01 PM
nope not really just was gonna get ready to start she wants one that is chrome and blue....... women ....... that was all she cared about

Ratt
11-07-2009, 11:18 PM
I have a chrome body for sale...http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=246362

Are going to go twist-lock or ULE?