PDA

View Full Version : custom made body?

Smokeage
11-07-2009, 11:42 PM
Im going to be joining the military soon and when I get back from basic im going to have quite the chunk of change burning a hole through my pocket, so whats a better way to get rid of some of that and reward myself than a custom one of a kind body for my beloved Automag?

I would post my idea but I wouldnt want someone beating me to the punch and ruining my "one-of-a-kind-awesomeness." All I am going to say is that it will not be just a body with a cool anno, it will be a completely different approach than Ive seen anyone take on the word "custom." So who would I need to contact to get something like this done? I wont be doing this till sometime next year but I figured I would start my research sooner rather than later.

So if anybody could point me in the right direction I would be very appreciative.

Ratt
11-07-2009, 11:56 PM
What branch of the military did you join?

Smokeage
11-08-2009, 12:05 AM
What branch of the military did you join?

Marines.

leloup
11-08-2009, 12:11 AM
maybe Luke of Luke's customs or Venomous designs?

Smokeage
11-08-2009, 12:23 AM
maybe Luke of Luke's customs or Venomous designs?

Luke was who I had planned on contacting considering all Ive heard about him in the short time Ive been coming to this forum. But I figured I would ask the community first. Thanks for confirming my original plan ha ha, I just sent him a message.

tbaggin
11-08-2009, 12:45 AM
i know Xmagterror does custom one off stuff as well.

cougar20th
11-08-2009, 09:36 AM
Depending on what you want done. Either I or Venomous designs can help you. Really depends on what your looking to have done as to who to go to.

Xmagterror is the one I desgin bodies for. Ripper, phoenix, shockwave. 3d design is my dayjob as well. paintball is a side job.

Smoothice
11-08-2009, 09:52 AM
For what you are planning your best bet is cougar or mongoose (venemous designs)