PDA

View Full Version : stupid question

Mr. Mouse
11-10-2009, 10:53 AM
but who sells sears? does agd still run a business? just wondering, i don't want to buy something then have it not come.

ElPanda
11-10-2009, 10:59 AM
easiest way is to just find em used

Ravenneon
11-10-2009, 11:07 AM
but who sells sears? does agd still run a business? just wondering, i don't want to buy something then have it not come.

As far as I know AGD is still doin business...you could always call them. tunamart.com and themagsmith.com are others you can go through.

Mongoose
11-10-2009, 11:13 AM
Try contacting tuna

Frizzle Fry
11-10-2009, 11:24 AM
AGD still has'em.

As far as I know Dave is still goin' strong(er than most imagine). It wouldn't hurt to support them by buying from the AGD site...

Ravenneon
11-10-2009, 01:26 PM
AGD still has'em.

As far as I know Dave is still goin' strong(er than most imagine). It wouldn't hurt to support them by buying from the AGD site...

I agree. The only gripe I have with the AGD store is that I live 15 minutes from where they're located, but they don't offer pick-up option. You have to have it shipped. It would have saved me 30 bucks when I bought my Tac-One last year. Oh well still the best marker I've owned so all is good :shooting:

Newt
11-10-2009, 02:17 PM
AGD owns and operates this forum, as well as their store site. They pay for and maintain both.

It's a reasonable assumption that they wouldn't keep paying to keep the site up if they weren't in business. Or at least post a notice here that that was the case.