PDA

View Full Version : Automag X

Butterfingers
02-04-2002, 11:53 AM
A little project of mine... Coming Soon...

Main Features:

Super Co2 Tolerant...
Less Shootdown...
Novelty item... costs less to go nitro...

Curious... Stay tuned!

brett
02-04-2002, 04:09 PM
will it have a aluminum body, and what regulator will you use?

Butterfingers
02-04-2002, 04:17 PM
1) Nope.

2) Palmers.

Hope This Works
02-04-2002, 04:55 PM
The different regs do not do anything diferent than how they go on the gun. It is Possible to have 3 stablizers ( 4 if you are running a remote.) Palmer makes to side-line reg, the male and female versions, you probubly already know this but just trying to help :)

( i am not to positive if three stablizers will do all that much, but mabey the X-chamber, and then the side-line reg)

Cha0tic
02-04-2002, 04:59 PM
i would have the vertical palmers reg, with macroline going from there to the bottomline, but doing a small loop before it hits the bottomline. this will work very well. also look into an air filter for the co2.

Butterfingers
02-04-2002, 05:56 PM
Alright... heres the plan...

Im only gonna use one reg, gut the stock internals. The co2 intolerant automag reg thus has been taken out of the equation and will be replaced with a higher flowing co2 tolerant palmers reg.

Velocity will be adjusted solely through the use of the palmers stabalizer. Simple as pie.

Im torn between going sideline palmers, a palmers vert... or a max flow.

Minimag4me
02-04-2002, 06:04 PM
go woth the sideline, it will cause the least shootdown because it is close to the air chamber. Then you can also put a expansion chamber or another vert reg(not for nitro). It also has the pressure adjusting thing right in the back and not on the foregrip.