PDA

View Full Version : help please

blackjanuary
11-13-2009, 02:07 PM
I have a automag with tons of extras listed on this site, no one even leaves me comments on it, can someone tell me if i have the price to high? or what the deal is, i have to sell it by tuesday. thanks everyone

Smoothice
11-13-2009, 02:22 PM
link?

rawbutter
11-13-2009, 02:27 PM
Here's the sale thread, Smoothice: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=246865

Blackjanuary...

1. Your price IS a bit high. I'm no expert, and pricing always depends on lots of different variables, but $300 may be a better starting point.

2. Not everything sells right away, and I've noticed in general that everything has slowed. I have a nice hypermag up for a very fair price (I think) that hasn't even had a nibble. Fortunately, I don't HAVE to sell, so I'm waiting out for the right buyer, but if you need to sell quick, the only thing you can do is lower the price and hope.

Good luck.

Smoothice
11-13-2009, 02:30 PM
Here's the sale thread, Smoothice: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=246865

Thanks.

Yeah the price seems a bit high. You would have better luck parting it out as nobody is buying full markers these days...

Also you could have the pictures appear instead of a link. For lazy people like me ;)

I would sell the rail and foregrip together. And part everything else.

TwilightG
11-13-2009, 02:31 PM
In my opinion, it's just a little on the high side but it's hard (for me) to determine a really accurate price.

Also, you just posted it last night. Classic bodied mags are really selling like hotcakes right now... give it a little time :)

If you need cash quick, you might have better luck parting it out. The downside is that you might have to hold onto a few parts longer.
Otherwise, sell it for a steal and someone will surely jump on it (even if just to part it out later)

Edit: also, you mention having "a ton of spare parts"... list the parts if possible.

blackjanuary
11-13-2009, 02:50 PM
thanks for everyones help, i'm at work so i can't really work on it right now, but i'll be sure to do the things you listed. the only reason i don't part it out is because i don't know the price i should put on items

Frizzle Fry
11-13-2009, 03:00 PM
thanks for everyones help, i'm at work so i can't really work on it right now, but i'll be sure to do the things you listed. the only reason i don't part it out is because i don't know the price i should put on items

If you put up some pics we all can help price it out. Parting makes more, anyway. I'd ask more around $250-$275 for the whole marker.