PDA

View Full Version : Tunaball 4

Pages : [1] 2

BigEvil
11-17-2009, 06:03 AM
Updated 5/10/10

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s338/BigEvilOnline/Tunaball%204/tunaball4-poster-1.gif

Info
-PRICES ARE $36 entry (Saturday AND Sunday for the price of one) PAINT is $65/case.

-Saturday will be the main day, Sunday will be pumps and maybe some mechs. (Xmags ARE NOT pumps 'cough!LORNECASHcough!')

-Lunch will be once again provided by our very own Mongoose. Be prepared to eat well.

- SEE BELOW FOR POST GAME PARTY INFO

-Mongoose has been preparing for the Venomous Challenge II since the Monday after TB3. You guys wooped his butt last time, and he had to deliver FOUR rails to the winners. This year, someone's going to pay big time, but from what I hear about the prize it may be worth it.

-I would like to do some kind of 'objective' based games this year. Maybe actual old school capture the flag.

--------------------------------------------------------
Event Pricing:
Entry: $36. Includes field pass and all day air, plus a custom made Tunaball 4 ID card.
Event Paint: $65/case. ($15 off their regular price)

---AND---

Admission for Sunday the 23rd is FREE to anyone who attends Saturday (With ID card or proof of purchase). Paint prices remain the same also.

So basically, you are getting two days of paintball for $35.00

Lodging info for Tunaball IV
For those who are coming in from far away and unfamiliar with the area, there are quite a few hotels within a half hours drive from TopGun. Most of them are just off the NJ Turnpike
(exit 8). Exit 7a is the exit for TopGun.

We are staying at

DAYS INN EAST WINDSOR 609-448-3200

last year the rooms were $99/night for either a one queen bed or two full size. That was with the Topgun discout. I am working with them again to secure the same pricing, but rates may have gone up. Stay tuned.

This hotel is RIGHT off of the NJ Turnpike (I95) at Exit 8. Theo's Lakeside tavern is right up the road approx. 1/2 mile so it looks like we will be going there for post game eats.

If the Days Inn gets booked up, the Holiday Inn East Windsor is directly across the street from it.
HOLIDAY INN EAST WINDSOR 609-448-7000

Here's the complete list if you need it ...
DAYS INN WRIGHTSTOWN 609-723-6900
HAMPTON INN EAST WINDSOR 609-426-1600
HOLIDAY INN EAST WINDSOR 609-448-7000
DAYS INN EAST WINDSOR 609-448-3200
BEST WESTERN BORDENTOWN 609-298-8000
CANDLEWOOD SUITES BORDENTOWN 609-291-1010 **Allows pets

If people are flying in they can land at either Newark Airport or Philadelphia. Both are a little less than an hour away. However Newark is much more convenient.

Post Game Shens

See this thread for party info;
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2712133

The "Venom Challenge will take place there. Mongoose and I will ensure they are properly prepared for it :D He will have more details in the coming weeks, but I hear that the prize will be worth the trip to the hospital :D

After speaking with the powers that be at Topgun yesterday, I have have the go ahead to procceed with our plans for doing a scenario for TB4.

UPDATE 5-10-10
Sunday OPTION #1
3man Pump And Mechanical Speedball Tournament Sunday May 23rd
Games Played on Hyper pipe Field
5 minute Center Flag Game Format
Trophies Awarded to Top Three Teams

Fundraiser to support FP&PL tournament Schedule

OPTION #2
We hijack oneof the hyperball fields and play pumps and mechs amongst ourselves.

OPTION #3
Preamo of the TopGun Knights, who is the German general for ION, is hold a special 'practice' event there that day. There should be a huge turnout. We can hook up with them, and lay some AO-Style smackdown on some Germans.

We will figure it out Sunday :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell yeah!!

BigEvil
11-17-2009, 06:04 AM
UPDATE 5/17/10

Tunaball 4

Friday 5/21/10
Meet and Greet @ TopGun Paintball
1pm: Players can register, get paint and air, chrono, and hang out to shoot the breeze. This was one of the most helpful things we came up with. More BSing on Friday means more playing on Saturday!

Saturday 5/22/10
TUNABALL 4!
8 am: Registration, air, paint, chrono ect opens.
9:00am: Pre game briefing - Teams are determined
9:30am: Gameplay begins
THE GAME WILL PROMPTLY BEGIN @ 9:30am, ready or not. Come early, be prepared
12:30pm -1:30pm: Lunch. "Piggy time"
1:30pm - 3pm: game play resumes. Teams swap sides of teh field.
3:30pm - 5pm: Final battle begins
5:15pm: prizes and award ceremony

Dinner and post game shenanigans:
8:00 PM
Tavern on the Lake
101 N. Mainstreet
Hightstown, NJ 08520
(609)-426-9345

-Venomous challenge will take place at dinner, Mongoose will provide more details.

Dinner will be $25.00 per person + tax and tip
Includes the following;
-Community appetizers
-Pitchers of soda and water
-Cesar Salad
-Your choice of one of 4 entrées;
NY Strip Steak, Ribs, Chicken Francese, or Paella

****Everyone is responsible for their own bar tab****

Sunday 5/23/10
Everyone basically decided that Sunday we will play pumps & mechs on the hyperpipe field.

Saturdays Scenario: We are planning a very simple game. Two teams, two generals, two bases, a couple of flag stations and multiple other objectives such as finding objects and retrieving them for points.

Raffle and Prizes. There will be no raffle this year. Instead, prizes will be hidden on the playing field. You are going to have to work for them this time. Find the "Canned Tuna" spread out on various parts of the field. Return them for points, and there will be card inside redeemable for goodies.

Generals:
We will have two new generals to lead the sides this year. Ken "Draggoon" Cole and Sterling "SSP-Reaper" Montgomery.

The Game
-I have the ok to commandeer the back fields from Crossroads to the Alamo. This is basically the standard Topgun set up for a small scale ‘big game’

-There will be two teams, one lead by Ken, the other by Sterling.

The object of the game is to gain points by;
*raising your teams flag at a flag station
*Gathering the “Canned Tuna” props that will be spread out on the field.
*Completing the planned prop based ‘missions’ (one or two)

Points- Figure the flags will be checked every half an hour

Flags = 10 points
Beemers Captain Morgan Stash = 30 points
Canned Tuna = 5 points
Capturing Artie = ??
Final battle = ??

Opening Battle – Recover Beemer’s stash of Captain Morgan from the Alamo
“Senor Artie, the Unscrupulous Paintball Dealer who is flooding the market with cheap Mexican made mag parts - was banned from AO and in retaliation has stolen Beemer’s secret stash of Captain Morgans. Beemer is PISSED, and put a 30 point reward on its safe return”.

The “Stash” will be in the Alamo, probably a crate or barrel that will require two people to move. There will be THREE teams for this part. I will take 5-6 people to defend it. The other two teams will start at opposite sides of the road. The objective is to retrieve the stash and bring it to your starting point. The defenders will BE ABLE TO RESPAWN by going to a designated spot inside the Alamo.

Once the stash is removed from inside the Alamo, the defenders are out of the game. However, the other team can still try to retrieve it if they want to. Points will be given to whichever side gets the stash back to their starting point.

Afterwards
Whichever team retrieves the Captain Morgans will have their choice of one of the two bases. (Crossroads, or The Alamo)

Players who were ‘defending’ in the opening battle will be reabsorbed into the two main teams.

From this point on, the main objective is to capture the various flag station around the field and raise your teams color. Point will be rewarded every ½ hour for the flags.

During the course of the day, there will be white containers marked “Canned Tuna” on them. They will be worth points, and should be returned to your base and brought to the ref attention so he can record the points.

-LUNCH BREAK- 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm

After Lunch – “Capture Artie”
The main objective will still be to capture flag stations and gathering Canned Tuna. However, “Senor Artie” has snuck on to the field illegally and is trying to create a “DATABASE ERROR” and shut AO down for good. You must FIND and CAPTURE Senor Artie and bring him back to you base. (Points to be determined)

Final Battle. 3pm until the end
Artie has been captured and brought back to the Alamo to be water boarded. However, the other team is mad that he sold them some non-AGD spec RAIL BUSHINGS, and they want to capture Artie so that they can torture him themselves.

Team 1 must defend the Alamo and prevent Senor Artie from capture before he can be water-boarded.

Team 2 must assault the Alamo, get inside, and get out with Artie.

The final battle will have a 45 minute time limit, and end if Artie is captured or all of the attackers are eliminated.

(no re-spawns)

***Points to be determined.

:cheers:

Ando
11-17-2009, 08:12 AM
OMG...That's too funny!!! :clap:

I'll make sure I schedule this with the SMG (my wife).

Frizzle Fry
11-17-2009, 08:12 AM
Can't. Freakin'. Wait.

Mr. Mouse
11-17-2009, 08:21 AM
how much if you got your own stuff? is it byop? the pricing thing on there is retarded

BigEvil
11-17-2009, 08:41 AM
how much if you got your own stuff? is it byop? the pricing thing on there is retarded

We get a discount. FPO. Sunday will most likely be free again.

SSP REAPER
11-17-2009, 09:03 AM
count me in as a sponsor for this event again :cheers:

BigEvil
11-17-2009, 09:18 AM
count me in as a sponsor for this event again :cheers:

Cool. We should all get together and try to put something really insane togther to raffle off.

You up for some hot wings? I hope all four winners from last year make it down to defend their titles this year.

StygShore
11-17-2009, 09:35 AM
Wasnt one of the guys a paramedic that played last year? Might need him around for the hotsauce contest :)

I probably wont be making it this year because thats the weekend of my anniversary, but stranger things have happened. You can give Rudz my share of the ghost pepper sauce :shooting: :cheers: :mad: :eek: :spit_take

Styg

What you didnt like having a raffle so big we could have probably given everyone there at least one thing?

BigEvil
11-17-2009, 09:47 AM
Wasnt one of the guys a paramedic that played last year? Might need him around for the hotsauce contest :)

I probably wont be making it this year because thats the weekend of my anniversary, but stranger things have happened. You can give Rudz my share of the ghost pepper sauce :shooting: :cheers: :mad: :eek: :spit_take

Styg

What you didnt like having a raffle so big we could have probably given everyone there at least one thing?

See, your not thinking. What would be better or more romantic than an entire week in NYC as an anniversary gift :D

I dont think we can out-do the raffle from last year. Might go smaller but better this time.

punkncat
11-17-2009, 10:04 AM
Mag79 and I were talking about making a road trip up to this game.

Any other folks from the South thinking about going up?

Ando
11-17-2009, 11:05 AM
Hopefully we'll have enough Goblins running around we can do a few games :D

CatoRockwell
11-17-2009, 11:09 AM
WARNING AO NEWB QUESTION!!!

So yeah um, where is Tunaball held? :confused:

behemoth
11-17-2009, 11:27 AM
DERTYJERZ ROUND TWO.

I wonder if the AIDS i caught there that weekend is exponential? Will it double up for TB4?

We best get the oldschoolers present.

We did pretty good last year, lets do it again.

Redic
11-17-2009, 11:27 AM
it is held at Topgun paintball in NJ

Thordic
11-17-2009, 11:46 AM
I will do my best to pimp this event with all the old-schoolers I can find.

Count me in to attend. Don't know if I feel like playing this year. Maybe just show up with a camera and a case of [EDIT] paintball soda.

BigEvil
11-17-2009, 11:51 AM
I will do my best to pimp this event with all the old-schoolers I can find.

Count me in to attend. Don't know if I feel like playing this year. Maybe just show up with a camera and a case of [EDIT] paintball soda.

Still worn out from last year? Paintball soda is good, helps keep everyone hydrated :spit_take

Ruler_Mark
11-17-2009, 12:07 PM
i need to make it to this,, FL to NY is far :(.. If I fly anyone willing to let me bum some rides?

Rudz
11-17-2009, 12:11 PM
Paintball soda ftw!!!!

If I'm still employed, ill find a way out there

chopper duke
11-17-2009, 12:13 PM

If you guys go, I may just have to ride with! This would be awesome!!

mag79
11-17-2009, 01:53 PM
If you guys go, I may just have to ride with! This would be awesome!!

my wife minivan seats 7, but punkncats gear and my gear took up alot of space

BigEvil
11-17-2009, 01:57 PM

Put him up on the roof... like they did to the aunt in "Vacation" :-D

"It's not like it's going to rain or anything..."

Fred
11-17-2009, 02:01 PM
psh, i'll try to be there - unemployed or not... just hope i have my own marker!

Muzikman
11-17-2009, 02:05 PM
I'll be in Moab that week.

Frizzle Fry
11-17-2009, 02:09 PM
I'll be driving from Massachusetts with 1 other person. We could probably seat 1-2 more in my big old Mountaineer (considering how much gear, paint, clothing, and comfort is expected) so feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to carpool down from Mass. All I ask is that you chip in for gas and snacks. I've got comfy leather seats, climate control, and a nice sound system with a CD changer.

SSP REAPER
11-17-2009, 02:27 PM
I'll be driving from Massachusetts with 1 other person. We could probably seat 1-2 more in my big old Mountaineer (considering how much gear, paint, clothing, and comfort is expected) so feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to carpool down from Mass. All I ask is that you chip in for gas and snacks. I've got comfy leather seats, climate control, and a nice sound system with a CD changer.
I was thinking of renting a big ol' suburban or expedition for this run. Since I am coming in from NH and probably making a pick up in RI... :D
If not, the wife and I will travel in her Caliber and enjoy a nice smooth 32mpg instead of the Blazer and 19 mpg LOL

TwilightG
11-17-2009, 02:35 PM
.... and probably making a pick up in RI... :D

I'm not riding on anyone's roof either :argh:
especially if BigEvil thinks it's a good idea!

will Beemer be making the 18hr trek again??? :eek:
c'mon Captain, we all had a blast with you last year :cheers:

behemoth
11-17-2009, 02:36 PM
psh, i'll try to be there - unemployed or not... just hope i have my own marker!

Detroit /Cleveland carpooooolllll

punkncat
11-17-2009, 02:48 PM

The cool thing is that my paintball gear bag is big enough that I can pack my change of clothes and toothbrush in there as well.......lol.

Honestly, I another bag that I can use that would seriously save us some space. Big E's idea isn't bad, just so long as it's not me on the roof....sorry Chopper Duke....

Fred
11-17-2009, 03:00 PM
Fo Sho!

SSP REAPER
11-17-2009, 03:48 PM
I'm not riding on anyone's roof either :argh:
especially if BigEvil thinks it's a good idea!

will Beemer be making the 18hr trek again??? :eek:
c'mon Captain, we all had a blast with you last year :cheers:
no roof riding is allowed....unless we're drunk in BigE's back yard HAHAHAHAHA

Dirge
11-17-2009, 04:02 PM
No roof riding? Hope the AC works. :p

SSP REAPER
11-17-2009, 04:11 PM
No roof riding? Hope the AC works. :p
the AC works, but you can go roof riding in my neighborhood next time your over :cool:

Mongoose
11-17-2009, 04:45 PM
Once we get a bit closer i will announce more details about the Lunch and also the Challenge.

I will say that the prize this year will be WELL WORTH IT.......even if you cant feel your lips and crap fire for a month :D

As for the lunch, Should we have the piggy again? if not what are some suggestions?
Also need suggestions for a alternate lunch item....the last two years it was chicken :rolleyes:

I'm already excited about this event........plus its my birthday weekend so im gonna have to party extra hard :cheers:

Dirge
11-17-2009, 05:49 PM
Pig!!!

MANN
11-17-2009, 06:05 PM

If you guys are going for sure I will try to make it. We can take my truck if you want to split up gas. It holds 6 comfortable + gear (its a 2500 crew cab). only gets 15mpg

Ando
11-17-2009, 06:06 PM
Yo quiero taco bell pero el marrano esta bien

PaintballEngineer
11-17-2009, 07:22 PM
Heeer leezerd leezerd!

Thordic
11-17-2009, 07:25 PM
BigE - You want to start a Facebook invite? That might not be a bad idea to spread the word for people who may not check AO very often these days.

BigEvil
11-17-2009, 08:11 PM
BigE - You want to start a Facebook invite? That might not be a bad idea to spread the word for people who may not check AO very often these days.

HAHA thats why we like having you around !! Good idea.

chopper duke
11-17-2009, 09:03 PM
If you guys are going for sure I will try to make it. We can take my truck if you want to split up gas. It holds 6 comfortable + gear (its a 2500 crew cab). only gets 15mpg

I'd be down with that if that's cool with you Josh. I'll even bring my Blue Hat of Taunting for you to shoot at more.

But I'm not sitting by Martin. He kept staring at me with a strange smile on his face. ;)

om3n
11-17-2009, 09:09 PM
Hmm... I have never gone to something like this. This may be my first :)

So how does it work, mag guys only invited? Could I bring friends who don't own mags :ninja:

zondo
11-17-2009, 10:19 PM

Is there an AO Facebook group?

StygShore
11-17-2009, 11:24 PM
Hmm... I have never gone to something like this. This may be my first :)

So how does it work, mag guys only invited? Could I bring friends who don't own mags :ninja:

Anyone can come - I havent owned a mag for years - Tunaball is NOT I repeat NOT an AO only event - Anyone that likes to sling paint can come along and a good time will be had by all I am sure.

It's mostly just nice to put faces with the rude comments everyone slings around on here :)

Styg

BobTheCow
11-18-2009, 01:00 AM
Only ended up here thanks to Thor's Facebook invite. :) That's after the semester's over, so I may just need to make it out there.

I also wouldn't be playing, most likely. But I'd be more than happy to take pictures, and maybe put together a Soundslides show. We'll see. I'll be sure to follow this thread now.

Ir0nExpress
11-18-2009, 01:41 AM
Had fun last year, I probably will build a mag for this game since I don't play all that much nowadays. I look forward to it :]

MANN
11-18-2009, 06:19 AM
. I'll even bring my Blue Hat of Taunting for you to shoot at more.

I swear that that hat has some sort of magical powers. I could see you in the tower and the house of paint, but could not get anything to hit it.

Thordic
11-18-2009, 08:59 AM
Is there an AO Facebook group?

Theres an Automags group, I already posted a link on the wall for that group if anyone pays attention to it.

Spread the word on facebook. I sent out invites to about 40 people last night.

SSP REAPER
11-18-2009, 09:01 AM
Theres an Automags group, I already posted a link on the wall for that group if anyone pays attention to it.

BigEvil has been sending invites also. I'm on there :p

BigEvil
11-18-2009, 09:08 AM

We also have a BEO group.

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
11-18-2009, 09:13 AM
We also have a BEO group.

I want to be yall friends... :cheers:

BigEvil
11-18-2009, 10:23 AM
I want to be yall friends... :cheers:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=183455781919

Rudz
11-18-2009, 10:36 AM
All I know, is if I die doing the venomous challenge ima be sooo mad!!!

Had a blast last year

BigEvil
11-18-2009, 10:41 AM

That would be epic!

Rudz
11-18-2009, 10:50 AM
Wanna put life insurance on me? Prolly be a great investment

BigEvil
11-18-2009, 10:54 AM
We will give you a burial at sea (in the lake at Topgun). Maybe a viking funeral...

behemoth
11-18-2009, 11:42 AM
We will give you a burial at sea (in the lake at Topgun). Maybe a viking funeral...

Burning Rudz would smell worse than normal Rudz.

neppo1345
11-18-2009, 01:07 PM
Seeing this made my day brighter.

BigEvil
11-18-2009, 02:23 PM
First post updated with pricing information.

SSP REAPER
11-18-2009, 03:08 PM
now to wait for top gun to add it to their site so we can pre reg :cool:

Mongoose
11-18-2009, 09:08 PM

Had a blast last year

I will have some online waivers for everyone to printout/sign and bring with them.

This is nothing that wont be tested first.....im dreading that day, and its 100 all natural :D

its a basic sauce really.......fill blender with Bhut jolokia peppers "Fresh and Smoked" add habanero extract....add bhut jolokia extract....add more....add a candied fig for flavor and mercy...a few extra ingredients and you have the ....N.G.F.R

Ando
11-18-2009, 09:52 PM
I will have some online waivers for everyone to printout/sign and bring with them.

This is nothing that wont be tested first.....im dreading that day, and its 100 all natural :D

its a basic sauce really.......fill blender with Bhut jolokia peppers "Fresh and Smoked" add habanero extract....add bhut jolokia extract....add more....add a candied fig for flavor and mercy...a few extra ingredients and you have the ....N.G.F.R

Count me out of that punch bowl drink off. :p

I'm all about the hot stuff (I'm bread for it ;) ) but Jolokia peppers are out of the question.
I'll eat some with the swine but on it's own...No way.

Mongoose
11-18-2009, 09:53 PM
its a hot wing challenge this year

Thordic
11-18-2009, 10:14 PM
And do it BEFORE people start getting hammered and can't taste anything.

zondo
11-18-2009, 10:17 PM
Count me out of that punch bowl drink off. :p

I'm all about the hot stuff (I'm bread for it ;) ) but Jolokia peppers are out of the question.
I'll eat some with the swine but on it's own...No way.

Just wait to see what the prize is first before you shoot it down... if he said it's worth the pain, it should be pretty awesome! :cool:

Ando
11-18-2009, 11:36 PM
I'll def do a taste test. Just to say I've done it but I'm sure the out come is going to be like my Savina experience.

Depending how :cheers: I get, we'll go from there. ;)

behemoth
11-18-2009, 11:41 PM
And do it BEFORE people start getting hammered and can't taste anything.
This.

Everyone in the contest was well on their way to being retarded.

Im sure this aided in pain, taste, as well as not caring.

BigEvil
11-19-2009, 08:26 AM
This.

Everyone in the contest was well on their way to being retarded.

Im sure this aided in pain, taste, as well as not caring.

I dont think that there is any amount of booze that will save people this time. I've heard what he's planning. That stuff is going to be brutal.

Thordic
11-19-2009, 09:00 AM
I dont think that there is any amount of booze that will save people this time. I've heard what he's planning. That stuff is going to be brutal.

You can hit drunk people in the face with pepper spray and it doesn't always work. Don't underestimate the numbing effects of booze. Pepper spray is 5,000,000 SU. The peppers referenced here are only like 893,000 SU.

SSP REAPER
11-19-2009, 09:01 AM
Twilight and I were the only 2 sober guys in the challenge. Rudz and Styg were kaboshed!

BigEvil
11-19-2009, 09:51 AM
You can hit drunk people in the face with pepper spray and it doesn't always work. Don't underestimate the numbing effects of booze. Pepper spray is 5,000,000 SU. The peppers referenced here are only like 893,000 SU.

It might be more entertaining if they are loaded.

SSP REAPER
11-19-2009, 09:53 AM
I say be sober and take it like a man! :bounce:

Thordic
11-19-2009, 10:36 AM

The only part that will be more entertaining is the next morning when they are screaming on the bowl.

I think it should def. be required that all participants are sober and we do it early in the dinner phase.

SSP REAPER
11-19-2009, 11:10 AM
The only part that will be more entertaining is the next morning when they are screaming on the bowl.

I think it should def. be required that all participants are sober and we do it early in the dinner phase.
my sentiments exactly! :cheers:

BigEvil
11-19-2009, 11:17 AM

The screaming on the bowl should be interesting. Another good reason to get a block of rooms at the hotel LOL

The sober stipulation is something Christian and I have been discussing. Most likely that will be the case. He will make a post with the official rules when we get closer.

Loguzzzzzz
11-19-2009, 11:33 AM
Just remember to put the toilet paper and cotton balls in the freezer the night before amd everything should be OK! :D
:ninja:

SSP REAPER
11-19-2009, 11:36 AM
Just remember to put the toilet paper and cotton balls in the freezer the night before amd everything should be OK! :D
LOL I used a whole roll of paper in May :D

Rudz
11-19-2009, 11:41 AM
Sober? Awww crap

Define sober

I wasn't THAT drunk

Okay, maybe I was....

Dude, where'd my chair go? :cheers:

zondo
11-19-2009, 12:47 PM
LOL I used a whole roll of paper in May :D

I would recommend flushable wipes, otherwise... :eek:

BigEvil
11-19-2009, 01:06 PM
Tunaball 4 proudly sponsored by;

http://www.preparationh.com/images/Product_Wipes_12.jpg

Preparation H portable wipes

behemoth
11-19-2009, 01:12 PM
Sober? Awww crap

Define sober

I wasn't THAT drunk

Okay, maybe I was....

Dude, where'd my chair go? :cheers:

You know when ruds gets excited when he's harder to understand.

You know when rudz get drunk, becuase he's impossible to understand.

Rudz
11-19-2009, 01:16 PM
Lol probably true, lol

StygShore
11-19-2009, 02:04 PM
Twilight and I were the only 2 sober guys in the challenge. Rudz and Styg were kaboshed!

Hey somehow the non-drinker ended up at the end of the room full of drunks :) I had to at least try and hang with everyone down at that end. I think the alcohol was a factor in getting me into the contest, but I was expecing Daves Insanity Select type heat, and that stuff was kinda weak.

I really think the biggest thing was since we had the "milder" stuff first it numbed our mouths considerably before we all did the spoonfull of the hot stuff.

Styg

StygShore
11-19-2009, 02:07 PM
The screaming on the bowl should be interesting. Another good reason to get a block of rooms at the hotel LOL

The sober stipulation is something Christian and I have been discussing. Most likely that will be the case. He will make a post with the official rules when we get closer.

Might consider getting a handicapped room so you have bars on either side of the crapper...

Something to hang onto when you are to drunk to direct yourself to the can... and something to bear down on the next morning after the hot sauce...

Styg

BigEvil
11-19-2009, 02:28 PM
Might consider getting a handicapped room so you have bars on either side of the crapper...

Something to hang onto when you are to drunk to direct yourself to the can... and something to bear down on the next morning after the hot sauce...

Styg

:rofl:

SSP REAPER
11-19-2009, 02:35 PM

Styg
:rofl: good point Styg! :hail:

I am partially ready for this challenge. I have been eating Bhut Jolikia's straight up twice a week for the last month and a half (since they are being grown in my kitchen). Those little buggers killed me for the first 2 weeks. Now we are on speaking terms :p

Big'n slo
11-19-2009, 03:21 PM

I am partially ready for this challenge. I have been eating Bhut Jolikia's straight up twice a week for the last month and a half (since they are being grown in my kitchen). Those little buggers killed me for the first 2 weeks. Now we are on speaking terms :p

hah!

BigEvil
11-19-2009, 03:52 PM

This man is serious about his peppers!!

SSP REAPER
11-19-2009, 05:15 PM
This man is serious about his peppers!!
yes I am :headbang:

fishmishin
11-19-2009, 05:39 PM
He doesn't seem to be as serious about the health of his rectum though, lol !! :wow:

Dirge
11-19-2009, 06:17 PM
Your all going to die! And I'm taking video........

Rudz
11-19-2009, 07:12 PM
Hey somehow the non-drinker ended up at the end of the room full of drunks :) I had to at least try and hang with everyone down at that end. I think the alcohol was a factor in getting me into the contest, but I was expecing Daves Insanity Select type heat, and that stuff was kinda weak.

I really think the biggest thing was since we had the "milder" stuff first it numbed our mouths considerably before we all did the spoonfull of the hot stuff.

Styg

Yeah seriously, we had LOTS of hydration

But sober? Man this is gonna suck, but I'm hoping the mexican in me will prevail, and the fact I'm too stubborn to quit, lol

I swear I'm gonna die, this better be worth it

WenULiVeUdiE
11-19-2009, 11:58 PM
I'll be there. Woo!

Mongoose
11-20-2009, 08:48 AM
believe it or not....but this is healthy....hey rudz, if anything it will help you lose weight .

spicy food is good for you......although at the time you will be praying that you die.....and again the same prayer will be heard in the morning :D

I think everyone should be sober so they can fully embrace the moment ;)

Big E: i think the old school flag games are a great idea

SSP REAPER
11-20-2009, 09:08 AM
He doesn't seem to be as serious about the health of his rectum though, lol !! :wow:
it burned at first but now its like any other morning meeting! and it's healthy for you :dance:

ICOM
12-06-2009, 12:22 AM
Think I may have to come to this

BigEvil
12-06-2009, 09:30 AM
So.. am I nuts to think I might need to rent a small trailer for this?

SSP REAPER
12-06-2009, 10:37 AM
So.. am I nuts to think I might need to rent a small trailer for this?
nah :cheers:

BigEvil
12-07-2009, 08:18 AM
nah :cheers:

I told Janette I want to buy a used conversion van and make it into the BEO-Mafia mobile hideout. :D

For anyone who is in the area of Topgun, this Saturday (12-12-09) is the first of a new series of big games being produced by Paintballbiggame called "The Matrix". Some of us will be there, should be good.

As far as the TB4 games go, I would really like to play Capture the Flag games, or something else that makes it a little more interesting than just running around eliminating people.

zondo
12-07-2009, 12:18 PM
I told Janette I want to buy a used conversion van and make it into the BEO-Mafia mobile hideout. :D

For anyone who is in the area of Topgun, this Saturday (12-12-09) is the first of a new series of big games being produced by Paintballbiggame called "The Matrix". Some of us will be there, should be good.

As far as the TB4 games go, I would really like to play Capture the Flag games, or something else that makes it a little more interesting than just running around eliminating people.

Will it look like this?

http://www.bigscreencarhire.com/a%20team%20van%202.jpg

BigEvil
12-07-2009, 12:35 PM
I love it when a plan comes together :shooting: :cheers:

Thordic
12-07-2009, 01:29 PM
Have you talked to Lorenzo yet about photos? I'd like to take pics but I don't have the on-site print stuff that he had last year. I'd be fine with shooting with him and he could print up whatever.

I'll have to see if I have him on facebook, but I don't think I do.

Loguzzzzzz
12-07-2009, 01:36 PM
Go out and buy and old U-Haul Cube van, paint it white with a BEO crest, throw a couple couches in the back with a table and a bar then we are all good to go! ;)

Don't think that this is a joke either!! :ninja:

Loguzzzzzz
12-07-2009, 01:42 PM
Here have some links of them in YOUR area!

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/ctd/1494562471.html

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ctd/1494527652.html

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/ctd/1491709401.html

http://longisland.craigslist.org/ctd/1472952460.html

:D

ps. There are plenty more where those came from!

:spit_take

BigEvil
12-07-2009, 02:24 PM
Have you talked to Lorenzo yet about photos? I'd like to take pics but I don't have the on-site print stuff that he had last year. I'd be fine with shooting with him and he could print up whatever.

I'll have to see if I have him on facebook, but I don't think I do.

I think I mentioned it to him already but nothing past that yet. He is on my Facebook friends list if you need to find him.

tymcneer
12-07-2009, 03:19 PM
Mongoose,

PM me here or on BEO about some strawberry surprise for the gastric challenge. I will need to start working on it sometime soon, though, to make sure it would be ready in time.

Ty

Fred
12-07-2009, 04:40 PM
though i may perish in the process, i think i'll try the hotsauce challenge this time around... :tard:

SSP REAPER
12-27-2009, 09:22 AM
let's get this epic event back up to the top :bounce:

BigEvil
12-27-2009, 09:31 AM
let's get this epic event back up to the top :bounce:

First post updated!

ICOM
12-29-2009, 03:06 AM
Do we have a who's going list yet

BigEvil
12-29-2009, 07:42 AM
Do we have a who's going list yet

Not yet, it is a little early. That list changes drastically from week to week so by time the event gets here it looks a whole lot different.

Stayhuge
01-13-2010, 11:32 AM
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm psyched. This will be my first year. Couldn't make it last year due to some obligation. Nothing gonna stop me from coming this year!!! :cheers: :dance:

BigEvil
01-13-2010, 11:34 AM
^
Excellent!

BTW, we got a little discussion going regarding the actual gameplay this year if anyone is interested;
http://www.bigevilonline.com/showthread.php?p=42828

fishmishin
01-13-2010, 11:37 AM
Yeah I'm definitely gonna make it this year. No way I'm missing it unless my legs get cut off or something stupid like that, and even then I would just enlist Big E to build me a 4x4 jassy.

BigEvil
01-13-2010, 11:39 AM
Yeah I'm definitely gonna make it this year. No way I'm missing it unless my legs get cut off or something stupid like that, and even then I would just enlist Big E to build me a 4x4 jassy.

We can loan you Beemer's wheel chair :)

TwilightG
01-13-2010, 12:30 PM
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm psyched. This will be my first year. Couldn't make it last year due to some obligation. Nothing gonna stop me from coming this year!!! :cheers: :dance:
Last year was my 1st time and I had a blast!
It was great to finally put some faces to names and made some new friends too. :cheers:

We can loan you Beemer's wheel chair :)
Is Beemer making the trip this year?

SSP REAPER
01-13-2010, 12:42 PM
Last year was my 1st time and I had a blast!
It was great to finally put some faces to names and made some new friends too. :cheers:

Is Beemer making the trip this year?
I hope Beemer makes the trek again. It was a blast to meet and hang out with everyone!

mag79
01-13-2010, 11:12 PM
Will it look like this?

http://www.bigscreencarhire.com/a%20team%20van%202.jpg

if the van's there, so will Mr. T... with a Mag
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h159/sandro79/t2-1.jpg

Ando
01-13-2010, 11:16 PM
That pic rocks in so many ways :clap:

mag79
01-28-2010, 03:27 AM
For anyone with pneumag skills... A friendly no BS, pneumag competition. The participants would build a bolt on pneumag frame, all using the same frame and same pneumag parts(intelli, airwalk, umf, etc., no M90 as they pneumag ready). The frames would get judged for tool markings/burrs, internal mountings or what ever we can think of. Then finally the frame would get bolted onto the same marker and be judged on performance.

So what about who ever participates goes in with $100 and their frame and winner takes all, $$$ and frames.

I'm not scared, who's in... :shooting:

BigEvil
01-28-2010, 04:32 AM
For anyone with pneumag skills... A friendly no BS, pneumag competition. The participants would build a bolt on pneumag frame, all using the same frame and same pneumag parts(intelli, airwalk, umf, etc., no M90 as they pneumag ready). The frames would get judged for tool markings/burrs, internal mountings or what ever we can think of. Then finally the frame would get bolted onto the same marker and be judged on performance.

So what about who ever participates goes in with $100 and their frame and winner takes all, $$$ and frames.

Entries get donated to a raffle????

Who would judge??

Mongoose
01-28-2010, 11:11 AM

Hardest part is to find judges..i suggest you just show up with whatever P-mag you want and have a performance test...lets see how accurate they are, how fast they shoot. ect...

BigEvil
01-28-2010, 11:14 AM
If Tracy and Forest come again this year. maybe they can be judges :bounce:

Mongoose
01-28-2010, 11:20 AM
If Tracy and Forest come again this year. maybe they can be judges :bounce:

I'm down, i have one of Cyberaves first made frames here....with the first Magnet Mod made.

This thing is over two years old and still my primary :hail:

are we allowed to have multiple entries?? are we allowed to use the Venomous designs Rails??

Does the LPR need to be in the frame?

cougar20th
01-28-2010, 01:15 PM
Hmm If I can I will show up with something. No promises since its still in the thought stages. But I will request that Mongoose does the shooting for me. Ive got about the slowest fingers around. I never could walk any trigger. Im also not sure about the cash. As I will have mostlikly spent my budget to get there to begin with.

Mongoose
01-28-2010, 01:58 PM
Hmm If I can I will show up with something. No promises since its still in the thought stages. But I will request that Mongoose does the shooting for me. Ive got about the slowest fingers around. I never could walk any trigger. Im also not sure about the cash. As I will have mostlikly spent my budget to get there to begin with.

no problem,

There shouldnt be any money involved, bragging rights should be enough motivation.

I do however wanna see what each set up can do....including the g-force and M-90..ect...

And each marker should come complete and ready to rip, some people use different on/off's and such, plus the tuning of the valve is very important...so i say bring a complete P-mag

cougar20th
01-28-2010, 02:20 PM
no problem,

And each marker should come complete and ready to rip, some people use different on/off's and such, plus the tuning of the valve is very important...so i say bring a complete P-mag

Thanks

I was also wondering about how you would tune a vavle & on/off to the frame if you didnt bring a complete gun.

Dirge
01-28-2010, 04:04 PM
Kind of hard to do. Plus I found that the tank reg adds into the tuning as well.

SSP REAPER
01-28-2010, 04:27 PM
So are we going to have a mission based event this time instead of basic elimination? :D

Chrishew09
01-28-2010, 09:34 PM
i might have to go this year, skipped the last two :rolleyes: :) :cheers:

BigEvil
01-29-2010, 08:52 AM
i might have to go this year, skipped the last two :rolleyes: :) :cheers:

Yeah, you did :nono:

So are we going to have a mission based event this time instead of basic elimination?

Hopefully, depending on turnout. Which judging by the economy and peoples insistance to run games at the same time, will most likely be lower than last year.

WenULiVeUdiE
01-29-2010, 01:37 PM
Definitely using my SS25 for this. Should be a fun, relaxed event.

Loguzzzzzz
01-29-2010, 05:47 PM

Well I guess we won't be having this little event at TunaBall4.

Seeing that you will most likely not be attending due to the infinite wisdom of AO South event planners making their event the same weekend.

I doubt that anyone from the South will be attending, I wonder if this will affect Mr. Knight. I hope he decides to make this event, I had a great time playing with that guy!

I guess TB4 was not planned enough in advance. This appears to be very similar to a certain other site planning an event the very same weekend in the very same state as a Charity Event known as ClareBall. . . . . maybe you have heard of it?

:confused:

1stdeadeye
02-05-2010, 04:01 PM
Look's like I'm in! Going to bring my sons too!

SSP REAPER
02-05-2010, 04:11 PM
the more the merrier!!!

Fred
02-05-2010, 06:43 PM
is it May yet? :cheers:

fishmishin
02-05-2010, 06:45 PM
is it May yet? :cheers:

RIGHT ! ! !

Fred
02-05-2010, 07:13 PM
I've almost got my mag together parts wise... i'm geeked to have a functioning marker again, lol, i've had so many parts laying around since i sold off all my gear... its kinda wierd! (then again, i had more almost-functioning markers than shootable ones even when I was playing all the time!)

:shooting: :rofl: :cheers:

BigEvil
02-05-2010, 07:42 PM

OMG look who is alive!! :bounce:

alkafluence
02-06-2010, 10:27 AM
OMG look who is alive!! :bounce:

Welcome back, Scott.

1stdeadeye
02-08-2010, 09:38 AM
Thanks. Finally getting some Free Time again.

LorneCash
02-08-2010, 12:59 PM
hey if anyone wants to donate me a decent pump(for keeps)... otherwise you guys are all old farts that have been playing this game way too long. Time to clean the closit while you're still in there and then get out. I'd be up for a pistols game though if anyones interested... I did managed to acquire one of those fancy toys. (Thanks to Tunaball II raffle for those that don't remember)

-Saturday will be the main day, Sunday will be pumps and maybe some mechs. (Xmags ARE NOT pumps 'cough!LORNECASHcough!')

BigEvil
02-08-2010, 01:05 PM
hey if anyone wants to donate me a decent pump(for keeps)... otherwise you guys are all old farts that have been playing this game way too long. Time to clean the closit while you're still in there and then get out. I'd be up for a pistols game though if anyones interested... I did managed to acquire one of those fancy toys. (Thanks to Tunaball II raffle for those that don't remember)

I have extra clips you can use for that thing. It is permitable in the pump games. We should also have plenty of loaner pumps floating around.

SSP REAPER
02-08-2010, 01:26 PM
I have extra clips you can use for that thing. It is permitable in the pump games. We should also have plenty of loaner pumps floating around.
I should be bringing 1 or 2 extra pumps as loaners for whoever needs them :cheers:

KC
02-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Wow I shouldnt have read through this thread. Just made me want to go that much more. :cry:

Hope everyone has a great time, be sure to post up pics for the rest of us. :shooting:

-Kristian

SSP REAPER
02-08-2010, 01:38 PM
Wow I shouldnt have read through this thread. Just made me want to go that much more. :cry:

Hope everyone has a great time, be sure to post up pics for the rest of us. :shooting:

-Kristian
what??? your not going?!?

maniacmechanic
02-08-2010, 05:11 PM
well hopefully florida will be represented this year , i'm in due process of making my plans

BigEvil
02-09-2010, 07:48 AM
well hopefully florida will be represented this year , i'm in due process of making my plans

Great to hear.

BigEvil
02-09-2010, 08:11 AM
First post updated with lodging info

Dirge
02-09-2010, 05:02 PM
Reservation made at the Days Inn. The rate they gave me is $99 a night for the event. Mention Top Gun as well.
:cheers:

Dayspring
02-11-2010, 02:42 PM
I'm timing my gun buildout to coincide with this event. :)

Looking forward to this!

SSP-SheiK
02-11-2010, 02:55 PM
already started saving for this event!!! can not wait!

LorneCash
02-12-2010, 09:28 AM
I'm timing my gun...
sounds like old mech coker talk... Hopefully you're talking about a Mag ;)

Dayspring
02-12-2010, 09:49 AM
Have a mag, don't you worry about that. You're talking to a guy who had, at my peak, 6 mags, 4 of which were used on a consistent basis.

But yes, I'm building out a Freeflow cocker body I've had sitting around for a while. My buddy is the designer of the MQ valve, so it makes sense to finally get one in the gun.

BigEvil
02-12-2010, 11:17 AM
Have a mag, don't you worry about that. You're talking to a guy who had, at my peak, 6 mags, 4 of which were used on a consistent basis.

But yes, I'm building out a Freeflow cocker body I've had sitting around for a while. My buddy is the designer of the MQ valve, so it makes sense to finally get one in the gun.

Better get moving on that Nik, those things are a nightmare!

SSP REAPER
02-12-2010, 12:53 PM
Better get moving on that Nik, those things are a nightmare!
I second that notion. Half of my friends who own cockers have had success, and the other half have not. I guess it's a 50/50 shot of working properly.

Dayspring
02-12-2010, 12:55 PM
I don't foresee any problems. Mike and Kerry have this cocker thing licked. It'll be in fine shape come TB4.

BigEvil
02-12-2010, 01:36 PM
I don't foresee any problems. Mike and Kerry have this cocker thing licked. It'll be in fine shape come TB4.

Ive been trying to get Mq2 seals from those two guys for almost two years now. :D

Dayspring
02-12-2010, 03:31 PM
The difference here is, Mike is my son's godfather. :)

Tunaman
02-12-2010, 04:16 PM
You gonna pick up your tank from me this year or should I hold it for another year? :D

Dayspring
02-12-2010, 04:57 PM
I think I may actually pick it up this year!

BigEvil
02-12-2010, 05:36 PM
The difference here is, Mike is my son's godfather. :)

Geeze, now I find out. ;) Can you hook a brotha'up???

Dayspring
02-12-2010, 09:20 PM
Geeze, now I find out. ;) Can you hook a brotha'up???

Send me a PM with the parts you need.

ICOM
02-18-2010, 03:36 PM
dayspring your alive? woot. Hopefully see ya this year.

Fred
02-18-2010, 04:05 PM
He made an appearance at the infamous steakhouse dinner last year...

How to ensure your order is correct at a table of 4:
Step 1: Pitchers please
Step 2: Babyback Ribs x4
:rofl:

Thordic
02-18-2010, 04:29 PM
There will be no sampling of unknown and possibly foul alcohol this year, please.

Patron XO Cafe is one of the worst shots I've had since the time I tried Blavod.

Although Underberg still takes the cake. Imagine Jager, without any sugar.

http://www.sundialgardens.com/underberg.jpg

Fred
02-18-2010, 04:58 PM
Yep, I say we stick to the old standby of Irish Carbombs and whatever good beer is on draft... and cokes for the kiddies! :P

Dayspring
02-19-2010, 10:05 AM
dayspring your alive? woot. Hopefully see ya this year.

Very much so alive & well.

TeamBob
02-19-2010, 10:57 AM
This sounds really good. I read this before when it was first posted up, but didnt give it much of a second thought. As ive just read the last 6 pages, it sounds like alot of fun, and something that would be very do-able. And prices dont seem tooo bad, although i havent payed $65 a case in 4+ years lol But i guess i can make an exception ;)

Fish, ya rideing up alone?

BigEvil
02-19-2010, 12:33 PM
This sounds really good. I read this before when it was first posted up, but didnt give it much of a second thought. As ive just read the last 6 pages, it sounds like alot of fun, and something that would be very do-able. And prices dont seem tooo bad, although i havent payed $65 a case in 4+ years lol But i guess i can make an exception ;)

Fish, ya rideing up alone?

Bob, we would love to have you up. You might also want to contact Pillage, I believe he is coming and in VA also.

BigEvil
02-19-2010, 01:11 PM
Check the second post in this thread for an update

oldsoldier
03-04-2010, 09:48 PM
Um, hi. I used to be a big deal around here :).
Dayspring sent me an invite, and, barring any commitments, I may show up for this. Not to play (I havent played for YEARS), but to see some of the old gang again. NJ was a good place to be, as was here-I made a lot of great friends from down there, some I still see on occasion. So, yes, I may make an appearance. No guarantees, but its POSSIBLE. I may need a place to crash-Thordic, I am looking at you....

Thordic
03-05-2010, 09:06 AM
I'm getting a room. I can guarantee I will be in no shape to drive home afterwards.

Dayspring
03-05-2010, 10:26 AM
I need to figure out what I'm doing for this - whether I'm going to stay overnight or not. I have some time though...

Thordic
03-05-2010, 10:31 AM
I need to figure out what I'm doing for this - whether I'm going to stay overnight or not. I have some time though...

That's what said last year, until I passed out in Fred and Wyn's room.

BigEvil
03-05-2010, 10:46 AM
I'm getting a room. I can guarantee I will be in no shape to drive home afterwards.

I miss having sigs here.

SSP REAPER
03-05-2010, 11:24 AM
How about South Park 'vs' Family Guy for a theme? We could make this game wacky, wild and zany :D

Fred
03-06-2010, 02:14 PM
... reminds me i need to make hotel reservations...

Clare
03-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Dayspring is going?! Not just to dinner? Whaaaaa?

govnamac
03-11-2010, 06:46 PM
Dayspring is going?! Not just to dinner? Whaaaaa?

Doesn't he say thatevery year though, then just show up to hang out ;) :D

ProblemKinder
03-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Although Underberg still takes the cake. Imagine Jager, without any sugar.

:tard: that makes me wanna throw up.

Bigwooly1013
03-12-2010, 07:30 AM
hmmmmm.

wife has been hounding me for years to visit her family in West Virginia.

I'm now thinking i can make that "on the way" to TB4

I'm thinking i can sell this what do y'all think?

Here's how i see it.

Take the week before TB4 off of work

Leave the Saturday before TB4 from Georgia.

Drive to WV visit with wife's family till Friday.

Get up Friday morning and drive the rest of the way to TB4 make it in time for the 1pm meet and greet Friday.

Play lots of paintball.

Sounds like a win win to me.

BigEvil
03-12-2010, 08:18 AM
hmmmmm.

Here's how i see it.

Get up Friday morning and drive the rest of the way to TB4 make it in time for the 1pm meet and greet Friday.

Play lots of paintball.

No that sounds like a plan.

Someone PM this to Smoothice :D

SSP REAPER
03-12-2010, 07:30 PM
just do it !!! :cheers:

Clare
03-12-2010, 08:52 PM
Doesn't he say thatevery year though, then just show up to hang out ;) :D

That's pretty much the ongoing theme.

BigEvil
03-12-2010, 09:10 PM

Will you be joining us again this year young lady?? ;)

Clare
03-12-2010, 09:46 PM
Will you be joining us again this year young lady?? ;)

I'm not really sure yet! My liver probably couldn't handle it ;)

Beemer
03-12-2010, 10:55 PM

Your liver will be fine. Ask the old guy John and me. You know you want to. Who will I stalk if you dont come?

http://home.comcast.net/~beemerone/AoIL.gif

Clare Stalker

TwilightG
03-13-2010, 10:44 AM
Your liver will be fine. Ask the old guy John and me. You know you want to. Who will I stalk if you dont come?

Beemer, does this mean that you're making the trip down again? :D
We'll have to stock up on some Capt'n! :cheers:

SSP REAPER
03-13-2010, 12:16 PM
Beemer... If you don't make the trek, who will root for me in the Venom Challenge? ;)

Clare
03-15-2010, 11:12 AM

http://home.comcast.net/~beemerone/AoIL.gif

Clare Stalker

Captain Beemer! You know, you're right....

Bigwooly1013
03-15-2010, 03:33 PM
hmmmmm.

Here's how i see it.

Play lots of paintball.

Well it sounded good on paper but i got the BIG FAT NO GO from the wife. :mad:

BigEvil
03-15-2010, 03:51 PM
Well it sounded good on paper but i got the BIG FAT NO GO from the wife. :mad:

Tell her BigEvil has overridden her veto. ;)

TeamBob
03-15-2010, 11:08 PM
man i really want to work it out where i can make it to this event. Might have to sell a gun just to finance it though...

Are donations excepted as part of the give-aways or however ya'll are doing free stuff. Would probably be t-shirts of my local field, maybe some other stuff aswell.

BigEvil
03-16-2010, 04:01 AM
though...

Are donations excepted as part of the give-aways or however ya'll are doing free stuff. Would probably be t-shirts of my local field, maybe some other stuff aswell.

Nope. Unless you want to. We are going to be very low key this year with the give a way stuff.

Fred
03-16-2010, 09:47 AM
last year's giveaways were quite impressive. :headbang:

its warming up here... hit 60 yesterday... perfect paintball weather...

Thordic
03-16-2010, 10:20 AM

Lies! I'm 6 months older than you, so therefore my liver should be more aged and infirm, and if it just survived St Pats in Boston, yours can survive Tunaball.

BigEvil
03-16-2010, 10:34 AM
last year's giveaways were quite impressive. :headbang:

its warming up here... hit 60 yesterday... perfect paintball weather...

Yup, hopefully winter is gone... we are going to play Sunday @ Topgun and the forecast is good so far.

Dayspring
03-16-2010, 10:39 AM

Hey now... I resemble that!

And I WILL be playing this year. So there.

Loguzzzzzz
03-16-2010, 10:54 AM
Well it sounded good on paper but i got the BIG FAT NO GO from the wife. :mad:I guess she doesn't like her family enough to spend that much time in a car with you!!! :D

Tell her it is ok then, she doens't have to go if she doesn't want to. . . I do it all the time! ;) and I stay at HER sister's (and hunsband's) house when I do it! :eek:
I should be there again, Maybe I will win the long distance prize ! :p

only 9 weeks :wow:

I guess I had better get the travel plans rolling!

SSP REAPER
03-16-2010, 11:05 AM
I guess she doesn't like her family enough to spend that much time in a car with you!!! :D

Tell her it is ok then, she doens't have to go if she doesn't want to. . . I do it all the time! ;) and I stay at HER sister's (and hunsband's) house when I do it! :eek:
I should be there again, Maybe I will win the long distance prize ! :p

only 9 weeks :wow:

I guess I had better get the travel plans rolling!
Let me know if you need anything to make it a little bit Easier John. I still have a few asa's to send to you for milling :D

Clare
03-16-2010, 11:09 AM
Lies! I'm 6 months older than you, so therefore my liver should be more aged and infirm, and if it just survived St Pats in Boston, yours can survive Tunaball.

As long as there's no patron coffee shots involved.

Thordic
03-16-2010, 12:30 PM
As long as there's no patron coffee shots involved.

I think you're just banned from picking shots this year.

Dayspring
03-16-2010, 12:31 PM
So does this mean you're coming?

And do we know if Wyn is in?

BigEvil
03-16-2010, 12:52 PM

I heard via Styg that Wyn will not be attending.

Clare
03-16-2010, 04:47 PM

I'm not really sure quite yet. I'm hoping to!

Fred
03-16-2010, 04:48 PM
WTF. Im going to have to get up to Waterford and talk to the lad.

wyn1370
03-17-2010, 08:33 AM
nvrmnd

Mongoose
03-18-2010, 05:17 PM
it's time :) http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=249712

zondo
03-21-2010, 12:32 PM
I found out I will be on a boat (note, not with T-Pain) for this period of time... work is seriously impeding on my paintball play.

ICOM
03-21-2010, 07:06 PM
im suppose to be in cancun this weekend, umm

BigEvil
03-22-2010, 07:42 AM
See first post for update.

fishmishin
03-22-2010, 08:08 AM
Great news on the go ahead from Carl ! Also looking forward to Sundays pump/mech play !! :clap:

BigEvil
03-22-2010, 09:19 AM
Great news on the go ahead from Carl ! Also looking forward to Sundays pump/mech play !! :clap:

Fish - are you staying over for PIU? I will bring my map of Topgun and a bunch of legal pads so we can work on the scenario and a few bottle of Jack.

fishmishin
03-22-2010, 09:34 AM
I don't think I am going to end being able to make it, but I am still working on it. I got my KP but the funds are a little short right now. I am going to do a couple of sale threads maybe tonight to see if I can't drum up some extra cash. I'll let you know for sure though.

fishmishin
03-22-2010, 11:20 AM
Okay just worked the numbers again, and I'll be there, and planning on staying for Sunday. At least that is what I think the plan is, I'm gonna catch a ride with Pillage. So bring the map and we can do some planning.

Redic
04-12-2010, 10:20 AM
I Got Mty Room

BigEvil
04-12-2010, 11:30 AM
I Got Mty Room

That reminds me.. make sure you mention the "TOP GUN DISCOUNT" when booking your rooms. If they give you any crap, I have a copy of the agreement which I will post in this thread later.

SSP REAPER
04-12-2010, 02:46 PM
I should be reserving my room later this week :D

SSP REAPER
04-13-2010, 09:00 AM
So I called to reserve my room for the weekend funtacular and they tried charging me $124 a night and the lady who answered the phone said "That's the TopGun discount". I told her it could not be so and maybe there was a mistake. She paused for a second and said "I am the one who set up the discount in the system, and I cannot find it. The rate is $124 a night. Are you interested in booking the room?"

Just a heads up to BigEvil... Let Carl know so he can get them straightened out with the right rate. I will try again later in the week :rolleyes:

-SSP :cheers:

TwilightG
04-13-2010, 09:44 AM
So I called to rteserv e my room for the weekend funtacular and they tried charging me $124 a night and the lady who answered the phone said "That's the TopGun discount". I told her it could not be so and maybe there was a mistake. She paused for a second and said "I am the one who set up the discount in the system, and I cannot find it. The rate is $124 a night. Are you interested in booking the room?"

Just a heads up to BigEvil... Let Carl know so he can get them straightened out with the right rate. I will try again later in the week :rolleyes:

-SSP :cheers:

Odd.. if you book on Days Inn's website, you can get a room for $105/night + tax (their current 15% off promo)

$124 doesn't sound much like a discount :rolleyes:

BigEvil
04-13-2010, 10:25 AM
What a pain in the *** this days inn is. :mad:

BigEvil
04-13-2010, 10:33 AM
January 29, 2010
Top Gun Paintball

Dear Carl,
It was a pleasure to speak with you. Thank you for thinking of the Days Inn of East Windsor for your hotel accommodations.

We are pleased to offer Top Gun Paintball the special corporate rate of $69.00 plus taxes thru April 4th 2010. Rate will change to $99.00 plus taxes April 5th thru October 2nd, than back to $69.00 on October 3rd thru December 31st 2009. This rate is based on single or double occupancy and includes a continental breakfast, it is net, non-commissionable, rates subject to applicable NJ sales tax (7%) and occupancy tax (8 %). Your corporate travelers will be welcomed by our professional, friendly staff and will enjoy the following amenities:

• Guest rooms with all the comforts of home (and then some)
Our 100 deluxe guest rooms feature free high-speed wireless Internet access, free local calls up to 30 minutes, free HBO, CNN, and ESPN, and more. We also invite you to upgrade to our executive rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, and whirlpools.

• Better hotel features for a better hospitality experience
Enjoy our outdoor pool and free continental breakfast. For dinner, try the world-famous lamb chops at Basil’s Legends Bar & Grille, our on-premises restaurant.

• Location, location, location
Our hotel is right off of Exit 8 of the NJ Turnpike, midway between New York and Philadelphia. We are 15 minutes from Englishtown and Freehold Raceways; 20 minutes from Six Flags Great Adventure and from historic Princeton; and 45 minutes from Newark Liberty International and Philadelphia Airports.

Should you or any company members have any lodging needs I would be happy to make their reservations personally and extend this special offer. Please feel free to contact me directly at (609) 443-8000 x627, or by email at ccoanda@hotelsunlimited.com. It is a privilege to do business with our corporate friends in the community. On behalf of the staff and management at Holiday Inn of East Windsor & the National Conference Center, we thank you for your interest and look forward to serving you.

Sincerely,

Cathy Coanda
Sales Manager

Accepted and approved by Carl Atkins Date____01/30/10__

Ando
04-13-2010, 12:34 PM
WTF...I reserved my room March 10. Should have gotten the $69 rate right?

SSP REAPER
04-13-2010, 12:51 PM
Not when your stay is in May. The rate depends on time of stay, not when you book. ;)

Ando
04-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Booooo.... :rofl:

SSP REAPER
04-15-2010, 02:45 PM
Room reserved :D Looks like the wife and I are staying over until Monday :p

Dayspring
04-19-2010, 03:49 PM
Hotel room booked. :headbang:

SSP REAPER
04-19-2010, 04:31 PM
I've got the team guys situated and almost 100% set as well :ninja:

LorneCash
04-19-2010, 10:54 PM
My flight is booked I need to to split a room with someone still... Any takers?

Ando
04-20-2010, 05:46 AM
Don't think the wife and kids are coming now so you could crash at mine. I'll keep you updated. Well, you might not want to be in my room. I"m doing the Venom challenge :p

BigEvil
04-20-2010, 07:19 AM
3man Pump And Mechanical Speedball Tournament Sunday May 23rd-top Gun Paintball

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Batteries Not Required”

3MAN
PUMP AND MECHANICAL SPEEDBALL TOURNAMENT
SUNDAY MAY 23RD

ENTRY ONLY $75.00 PER TEAM
(SPECIAL PRICES FOR TUNABALL 4 PLAYERS)
PAINTBALLS BY THE CASE AT ONLY $65.00

I will be looking more into this. I dont think any of us will want to pay $75........

TwilightG
04-20-2010, 07:31 AM
My flight is booked I need to to split a room with someone still... Any takers?

Paul, I got your voicemail. I'll give you a call this afternoon :cheers:

Dayspring
04-20-2010, 09:53 AM
I'm down for this!

3man Pump And Mechanical Speedball Tournament Sunday May 23rd-top Gun Paintball

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Batteries Not Required”

3MAN
PUMP AND MECHANICAL SPEEDBALL TOURNAMENT
SUNDAY MAY 23RD

ENTRY ONLY $75.00 PER TEAM
(SPECIAL PRICES FOR TUNABALL 4 PLAYERS)
PAINTBALLS BY THE CASE AT ONLY $65.00

I will be looking more into this. I dont think any of us will want to pay $75........

SSP REAPER
04-20-2010, 10:27 AM
pump tourney might be interesting :)

LorneCash
04-20-2010, 11:04 PM
Mechanical... Xmag???

MedicDVG
04-21-2010, 04:13 PM
Mechanical... Xmag???
Didn't you get enough greif about that last year??

:shooting:

BigEvil
04-21-2010, 04:31 PM
Didn't you get enough greif about that last year??

:shooting:

Not yet. He hasn't been around. Paul is like Santa Claus... shows up around the same time every year. :p

lasrsktr
04-26-2010, 12:00 PM
Flights booked..

Lets get this show on the road!

~Steven

BigEvil
04-26-2010, 03:51 PM
Glad to see Cali so well represented again this year.

maniacmechanic
04-26-2010, 03:55 PM
it was rough , but i've decided not to make the trip this time :( , mabey next year

BigEvil
04-26-2010, 04:03 PM
it was rough , but i've decided not to make the trip this time :( , mabey next year

:cry:

Beemer
04-26-2010, 07:59 PM
it was rough , but i've decided not to make the trip this time :( , maybe next year

Ya thanks, I heard rumors you were the mechanic hired to keep my motor wheel chair running. What, you getting old? What was the travel distance for you?

835 miles[about 13 hrs] one way for me from Chi Town and I be driving. :D ROAD TRIP.. :D

There is no maybe........ :( You are missing a fun time.

Thordic
04-29-2010, 10:46 AM
835 miles[about 13 hrs] one way for me from Chi Town and I be driving. :D ROAD TRIP.. :D

Ugh, I remember doing that for Shatnerball in reverse. We ended up staying a few extra days with JJ because we didn't want to drive home.

BigEvil
04-30-2010, 06:39 AM
Ut oh, this is like 3 weeks away... I guess I better get to work.

SSP REAPER
04-30-2010, 06:58 AM
Work work work all day long. Work while I sing this song :D

mag79
04-30-2010, 07:20 AM

meet me in Ga and I'll drive us the rest of the way. you could leave your car in my driveway

lasrsktr
04-30-2010, 12:32 PM
Hopefully my old Devilmag will show up to this event..

Would be fun to put her around the block once or twice again :headbang:

~Steven

Thordic
04-30-2010, 12:35 PM
Any word from Lorenzo, Scott?

I'll be there for photos but I won't have print-on-site capabilities like he had last year.

BigEvil
04-30-2010, 01:01 PM
Any word from Lorenzo, Scott?

I'll be there for photos but I won't have print-on-site capabilities like he had last year.

I spoke to him about it earlier, but I need to follow up.