PDA

View Full Version : X-valve Rt question

Darkspidie1984
11-17-2009, 12:21 PM
Ok ,so Ive been shooting an RT pro mag for about almost 2 years now and love it. I Recently bought another mag and it came with a X-vlave with ult. Ive been running a 850psi output crossfire tank on it. Ive run into a couple problems though.

Problem #1 I dont have a problem shooting quickly on other mech guns but this one short strokes very easily preventing a quicker rate of fire when needed. How can i tune it to be more sensitive without short stroking.

Problem # 2 How can I get it to RT if I want it to? Do i have to buy a RT pro on/off in order to shoot rt?

Any help would be appreciated.

xero28
11-17-2009, 12:27 PM
Problem #1 I dont have a problem shooting quickly on other mech guns but this one short strokes very easily preventing a quicker rate of fire when needed. How can i tune it to be more sensitive without short stroking.

You will need to adjust the shims in the ULT until you get it running smoothly. I'm not sure though if you will need to add or remove, pretty much trial and error.

Problem # 2 How can I get it to RT if I want it to? Do i have to buy a RT pro on/off in order to shoot rt?

People have been able to RT with a ULT, but that entails over shimming which could cause full-auto fire as well. Best bet would be to go with a standard RT on/off.

Darkspidie1984
11-17-2009, 12:40 PM

You will need to adjust the shims in the ULT until you get it running smoothly. I'm not sure though if you will need to add or remove, pretty much trial and error.

People have been able to RT with a ULT, but that entails over shimming which could cause full-auto fire as well. Best bet would be to go with a standard RT on/off.

hmmm ill try the shiming first. The original owner didnt include the rt on/off. I may have to buy one.

Darkspidie1984
11-18-2009, 09:16 AM
hmmm ill try the shiming first. The original owner didnt include the rt on/off. I may have to buy one.

I added more shims and now its shooting great. I can actually walk about 4 shots real quick before it short strokes. Thanks for the help. I may fart around with it some more and try and get it to where i can walk a few more before it chuffs. I may be able to file a shim a little thinner or something.

xero28
11-18-2009, 10:07 AM
:cheers:

maniacmechanic
11-18-2009, 04:26 PM
RT on/off and a .712 pin in it , Little stiffer but O BOY