PDA

View Full Version : Is the Online Registration working??

Puddleglum
02-04-2002, 02:48 PM
I know that AGD is understaffed. And I know that the registration takes a while. But I have tried three times(I also know that I would not have recieved an e-mail). And I still have not recieved anything. Now the first time I tried it was about 5 months ago, the second was 4 months ago, and the last at the beginning of January. I really don't want to seem pushy or dissatisfied, but I could use some registration and the video because I am having some problems and I don't really know what to do. Is there another way to register that I would know will work. Again, I am not trying by any means, to flame, I just would like to know that I have been registered.:( :D :confused:

cphilip
02-04-2002, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Puddleglum
I also know that I would not have recieved an e-mail).

Why did you type that? You should have gotten one if its working. It was reported to be. I'll see what I can find out.

Potatoboy
02-04-2002, 03:00 PM
Well, you could try again, and the front desk will send you an email as soons as they recieve it, or you can call and do it over the phone. I siggest trying one more time online.

Sir. Foxalot
02-04-2002, 03:01 PM
Just FYI I tried rehestering my gun a bout 2 weeks ago I belive and still havent gotton an email conferm. Just FYI if this isnt an issolated incident.

AGD-OfficeGal
02-04-2002, 03:07 PM
I don't know what might have happened several months ago, but in December and maybe early January there WAS a problem with the registration form which has now been fixed (I can't remember when it was fixed). You should get an acknowledgement if the registration gets through to me. Acknowledgements go out when I open my email software and the registrations come in.

I do process registrations with requests for manuals & videos ahead of others.

Please try one more time, and ALSO email me at office@airgun.com after you have completed the registration.

Marcia

Puddleglum
02-04-2002, 07:39 PM
Well, it says at the bottom of the form, "NOTE, you will not recieve an e-mail conformation. But I just did it several minutes ago. I hope it works.