PDA

View Full Version : Red Acid E-mag? Anyone have a pic?

ArmyEngineer
11-17-2009, 09:45 PM
Hey guys,
Does anyone have a pic of one of the AGD red acid markers? I looked around, but couldn't find one. :( Any details on them? Special markings, valve type/numbers, body type/color, etc?

Thanks!

Edit is this one?
http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/plasma/images/newemag.jpg
Pic shamelessly stolen from GC Hustle's homepage.

Tunaman
11-17-2009, 11:11 PM
That is the one. Only 16 made. I gave one to my son for christmas a few years back and he sold it. Damn kids!

the123
11-17-2009, 11:53 PM
That is the one. Only 16 made. I gave one to my son for christmas a few years back and he sold it. Damn kids!

Only 16? I thought it was 25 or 50? I bought the 1st annoed set before AGD assembled and sold them.

ArmyEngineer
11-18-2009, 12:10 AM

Haha! Thanks Tuna! It looks like a clear/red anno. Is that right? Do you remember what he sold it for? (BTW, I finally got that emag battery built and the markers brains are working fine. It's ready to come see you.)

Xmagterror
11-19-2009, 11:44 AM
I have one of those guns. They are awesome and rare.

Smoothice
11-19-2009, 12:40 PM
I have one of those guns. They are awesome and rare.

Can you take a better pic?

I'm curious if it is any different then a normal emag besides anno.

ArmyEngineer
11-21-2009, 01:37 AM
Perhaps I will be able to post pics of my own soon... I think I may have recovered one from obscurity. :) I just hope it's in good shape.

Epic_Scotsman
11-21-2009, 02:27 AM
AE wheres your hidden gold mine of emags?

I want to know s I can raid it. :ninja:

ArmyEngineer
11-21-2009, 12:59 PM
I sent my payment last night so I will open up a little. I feel bad cause I've been trying to get the money together to buy fish's x-valve, but this one I couldn't pass up. (Sry fish, this just doubles my need for an X-valve.) If you buy from a local market you are more likely to find someone who either doesn't value their gear or someone who doesn't know the value of their gear on AO. That abused e-mag I bought fell into both categories. Hopefully this one will only be the latter. But that's the risk take when people don't know much or don't care about their gear. The photos I received were from an iPhone, so the quality is not fantastic and the red looks saturated judging by the glow on the comforter. I am optimistic, though I worry that the stainless line might have scratched the battery box. We shall see.

Here's a little teaser:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0603/firewalker877/RedA/photo.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0603/firewalker877/RedA/RedAcid.jpg

ULE Body
1/16 Red Acid Lowers Then again, it might not be an acid wash. it might just be dirty. ;)
Emag valve Lvl 10 Installed (still no parts)
No Charger
Battery Condition Unknown.
SP Smart Stainless barrel. (I guess, that's what I figure from the tapered end and port pattern.)
I can't identify the drop/ASA maybe a System X?

Smoothice
11-21-2009, 03:58 PM
I can't identify the drop/ASA maybe a System X?

yup