PDA

View Full Version : Tac One question

Razorgreen
11-21-2009, 10:06 AM
I got a Tac One (RT/ULE) this summer and its my first AGD gun so I'm still getting used to it. It worked great out of the box and all summer but recently its not shooting very well rapidly. It will shoot a couple balls then make like a chuffing noise and spit out like 2 or even 3 balls at low velocity. I've kept it clean and well lubed. Its being fed by a q-loader but I dont think its really the feed system, and using a 68 4500 tank.

Any suggestions?

WickedKlown2
11-21-2009, 10:09 AM
Try adjusting your carrier in the Level X Bolt... Your carrier o-ring should be broke in now and use the largest carrier that doesn't leak...

Hope that helps...

WK2

Razorgreen
11-21-2009, 10:34 AM
Thanks I'll give that a try.

Coralis
11-21-2009, 10:59 AM
From what you are describing it sounds like you are perhaps getting a level 10 chuff caused by a second ball being partially fed into the chamber so i would check the detents and your qloader spring tension to make sure your getting a double feed or partial double feed.

greezypete
11-21-2009, 10:59 AM
My level X bolt did that when I had to many shims in it. I think it would just leak if it were the carrier wouldnt it.

athomas
11-21-2009, 09:41 PM
Sounds like bolt stick. Remove all the shims and tune the level 10. Always use the same white powertube oring. Use the largest carrier that does not leak.