PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is this for?

Frizzle Fry
11-28-2009, 05:35 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/AGD-Automag-RT-Field-Strip-Screw_W0QQitemZ260444576909QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_D efaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca3b4dc8d

It doesn't look like a velocity adjuster or a banjo bolt... Any ideas?

BigEvil
11-28-2009, 05:37 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/AGD-Automag-RT-Field-Strip-Screw_W0QQitemZ260444576909QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_D efaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca3b4dc8d

It doesn't look like a velocity adjuster or a banjo bolt... Any ideas?

Looks like some sort of cocking handle.

Frizzle Fry
11-28-2009, 05:39 PM
Looks like some sort of cocking handle.

Agreed... I wonder how many "aftermarket ULE zero-kick automag cocking handles" I could sell on PbN? :p

going_home
11-28-2009, 05:49 PM
Looks like the cocking know off my first paintball gun.
Brass Eagle Raptor I got from Walmart.
Every time I used it something fell off and was lost.
That cocking knob was one of them.
Walmart doesnt even take paintball guns back but I was so mad about
the piece of junk they sold me they made an exception in my case lol.
I dont think I was ever even able to get thru a whole day of play without loosing a part off it.

Next was one of the original Tippmann 98's.
That was a good choice, never had any problems with it, and used it for years.

;)

Frizzle Fry
11-28-2009, 05:59 PM
Next was one of the original Tippmann 98's.
That was a good choice, never had any problems with it, and used it for years.

;)

Now if only someone would buy mine :p

I feel ya on the BE crap... A couple buddies set up a birthday game (all of us were born Nov 1-15) with a couple local teams and regular rec ballers.

Everyone had regular markers but each "birthday boy" was given (2) BE plastic things that took dual 12ies and had built in hoppers and we had to play in cow costumes. When the first marker broke, we went on to the second. Then when those broke, we dug some NOS Talons out of the field house. Then those broke, so we were on to NOS cRaptors, which seemed to lose parts left and right (barrel would come loose, feedneck would fall off, cocking rods dissapeared, lower tube backed out) but still worked.

I think we bought every shwag-box marker in the field house :p

BiNumber3
11-29-2009, 02:09 AM
it's a field strip screw guys, don't be mislead by the incredbly odd shape of it, your hand will get used to it:P

but yea, looks kinda like a side cocking pin

Watcher
11-29-2009, 03:21 AM
Looks like the cocking handle from an old Raptor or a Rebel...

Temo Vryce
11-29-2009, 12:21 PM
Well I sent the seller a question on how it's to be used and it will be interesting to see if they actually respond to it.

Ando
11-29-2009, 04:10 PM
That thing doesn't look user friendly at all. The top of my hand sits right on the field strip screw. That thing would be dig right into it.

Who ever buys it is a :tard:

El Camino
11-29-2009, 04:55 PM
It looks like the aftermarket side cocking knob for a old school Spyder, I use to have one like that.

Shirow
11-29-2009, 05:46 PM
What do you mean Ando? It's an UPGRADED field strip screw, it MUST be better!

Frizzle Fry
11-30-2009, 01:39 AM
That thing doesn't look user friendly at all. The top of my hand sits right on the field strip screw. That thing would be dig right into it.

I regularly come back from the field with a bruised hand with the existing field strip screw on my mags...

Maybe I'd be better off getting my hand pierced and using this thing like a snatch grip?

Ando
11-30-2009, 09:20 AM
I regularly come back from the field with a bruised hand with the existing field strip screw
Exactly ;)

What do you mean Ando? It's an UPGRADED field strip screw, it MUST be better!
LIES!!! :p

I can see this working for a Z-Grip but not a regular frame.