PDA

View Full Version : whats up with my wiccanwarlord account?? mods???

wiccanwarlock
02-04-2002, 05:00 PM
hey, i havent been able to get into my other acount, i can log in but i cant post or nything, i dont recall doing anything that would warrent me being banned or nething. care to explain?

BlackVCG
02-04-2002, 05:50 PM
Possibly your IP has crossed over with one of the banned users IP's. Do you have a static IP? We'll look into it.

wiccanwarlock
02-04-2002, 07:02 PM
i dont think so. 2 days ago i got on the forums to post something and it wouldent let me in. i have no idea why

Xzion
02-04-2002, 07:09 PM
Have you recently changed the email address associated with your other login name? the same thing happend to me when I changed my email address, it wont let you post and whatnot untill you respond to a 'verication email' sent to the new address you changed it to. You need a valid email address to access the forums.

wiccanwarlock
02-04-2002, 07:30 PM
that could be it. but it says my new email is already taken, so i just put some random one in

Webmaster
02-04-2002, 10:01 PM
well if you changed your email address - its sends out a confirmation email to verify that you have that address...

so - email me your user name and email address and i will make sure your account is on the up and up...

also - some times cookies get corrupted - you need to log out and log back in sometimes...

wiccanwarlock
02-04-2002, 10:40 PM
ok cool thx alot. ill do thatwhen i get back from school tommarow