PDA

View Full Version : Its a sad sad day for the world of automags ...

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
02-04-2002, 06:08 PM
Is it possible RaV3n_Pa1ntba|| the automag god got sucked in after playing one game with a bushy. Yep all my automags are sold. Now I have a bushy, sad sad sad day. Its great though, still will hang around, i might have a mag again maybe an emag. Just got boored of mags, having two of them and only shooting them for like all your paintball years ;) ...well i needed something new. Shot my friends Sonic Bushy for a day. And now Im a bushy owner.

Black and Silver Bushy
Vapor mod
Trigger Job
Bolt Oring mod (no blow back)
Solenoid Quick disconnect mod
Polished battery tray
Polished Kapp asa adaptor
Vigilante Reg with LP Spring
32 Degrees Blue Gel Grips
CP barrel Blue 12 inch

DYE-BaLLeR
02-04-2002, 06:10 PM
yep im gettin out too, gettin rid o my emag for a cocker, a few other aoers are too

MAGS own YOU
02-04-2002, 06:10 PM
Welcome to the club.

FaSSt
02-04-2002, 06:31 PM
Just kidding.

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||,

What you need now is a civilized barrel - I just happen to have a nice J&J Full Tilt (SS back, 10", 14" and 16" tips) for a Bushie for sale ;)

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
02-04-2002, 06:36 PM
I dont like J&J cp is great. Im going to get a Nickel Plated Autospirit though. Tx for the offer.

TheBigRaguPB4L
02-05-2002, 12:17 AM
hey, these things happen. i thought i'd never own a cocker and i'm beggining to like the one i have. i still have my 5 other mags, but hey, it's all good. i might be getting a bushy, i don't know though. i really want a defiant so that i can use the cocker barrels. either way is while from now.

DjGruv
02-05-2002, 01:26 AM
Dude! I hope this doesn't mean your backing out of the deal with my bushy after you just told me you wanted it. I turned down alot of people with better offers for you!

TheBigRaguPB4L
02-05-2002, 01:29 AM
ummmmmmmmmmmm, easy now, he said he is now a bushy owner, presuming he has one or is getting one. either way, he wants it.

damageinc54
02-05-2002, 12:16 PM
He had already agreed to buy DJ's Bushy. He turned down a few other offers because this kid said he was going to buy it. Now it looks like he bought somebody elses. Bad play Raven :mad:

mykroft
02-05-2002, 01:34 PM
I shoot a Defiant myself as a main gun, great little gun.

I still have both my mags, although they are in need of work right now, I need parts for the Retro, and the WGP Reg on my Classic needs a new Reg seat. Then again, I won't be playing much before the Season Opener at Wasaga.

Wild_Osiris
02-05-2002, 02:03 PM
I shoot a shocktech as my main, but I still have my warpfeed automag. I really shouldnt even call my shocktech my main cause I take my mag out alot. It's just the shocktech cocker is used more.

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
02-05-2002, 02:35 PM
DJ it still doesnt mean im going to get your bushy too heh why not have two bushys I had too mags. Just your bushy is coming second.....unless you got other offers you can sell it but I was going to buy your bushy also....

Nitroduck
02-05-2002, 02:37 PM
Heh .....I sold my Mag a few weeks ago for a Bob Long Defiant....I love it.......I cant wait for my brother to get his Sonic Bm2k.

BTW, TheBigRaguPB4L, I can get custom Bm2ks w/ Cocker threads......If your interested, let me know...For $550, I can get you a Cocker-threaded Bm2k w/ choice of single color, 2-piece barrel, blade trigger, and a flury of other stuff.

TheBigRaguPB4L
02-06-2002, 12:34 AM
nitro, thanks but i don't think that's going to happen. if i do get a bushy, i'd have to trade my RT for it. i have 5 mags so i think i could stand to lose one. either way, i wouldn't be able to just buy it straight up. thanks for the offer though.

Jonno06
02-06-2002, 02:31 PM
where at nitro duck???????

Nitroduck
02-06-2002, 03:01 PM
I run a store.....and we contract with ICD , and with that contract , i can get them to do a ton of stuff no one knows about like......... Cocker threading , board ROF resetting ( 1-75 MROF)

damageinc54
02-07-2002, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Nitroduck
I run a store.....and we contract with ICD , and with that contract , i can get them to do a ton of stuff no one knows about like......... Cocker threading , board ROF resetting ( 1-75 MROF)

Ah, sorry to burst your bubble, but getting a Bushy with Cocker threading is no secret. Ever seen a Defiant??? Anybody can send their gun to ICD and have their Bushy modified to Cocker threads. I talked to them about having mine done over a year ago.

DjGruv
02-07-2002, 03:23 AM
To get cocker threads it would only cost you about $40-50. Not to mention you can have your chip reprogramed for a higher rof as well. SO ya, No secret.

Goldie D Pimp
02-17-2002, 09:42 AM
Yeah, all the new bms are coming with 2 piece barrel and blade trigger. You can order the gun from ICD for $65 extra. Or there are a number or machinists that will do it for a little cheaper.