PDA

View Full Version : Viewloader Force Hopper

cousinkong
12-05-2009, 12:40 PM
I was having trouble with my right feed classic chopping paint as soon as I started to rapid fire. So I did some research and found the VL Force that force feeds the balls into the gun for cheap. So I did the mod from AGD's website about the Intelliframe to Revolution, but used the starndard carbon fiber frame to the Force. It works awesome and only runs when you pull the trigger. No annoying constant running hopper and no more chopped paint. If anybody is looking for a cheap trigger operated force feeding hopper it's easy to do and works great.

DoubleDutch
12-19-2009, 09:16 PM
Say, I just came across this, and the idea is intriguing. I had a question as to where you tapped into the Force. Does it have the same internals as the old Revvy, i.e. you can find the same red wire as shown in page 41 of the intellifeed guide? (http://www.airgundesignsusa.com/downloads/eureka3.pdf)

Can this same be done to something like a Halo/Reloader B you think?

cousinkong
12-20-2009, 10:09 AM
When you pull the force apart there is a small board that the on/off button is attached to. On the board there is a small jumper wire in a socket, the socket just loops back to itself. I just cut that small jumper wire and wired my switch to each side. I have no idea if it would work on a different hopper, I'm guessing it would but they are much more complicated electronically than a simple VL Force. If you want to see some pictures of the setup I have let me know.

DoubleDutch
12-20-2009, 10:11 AM
Thanks, that should do it. I am guessing that wire would lead to the eyes in the Eye version. Good find, I will definitely use it. Can't beat the price.