PDA

View Full Version : Evolution Grips

Mongoose
12-07-2009, 10:12 AM
This will be our first production run part.

No Pre Sale- This is only a interest thread to estimate how many to make.

Prototypes are being made now and the designs might change for improvements.

I will accept deposits for anyone who would like to reserve and guarantee one.

Colors available: High Gloss Black : Venom Red : Dust Black

V-1 and V-2 offer the option for a gas thru

V-3 offer the option of an additional panel with milling for UTB pad and LED

Prices will be released as soon as the prototypes are finished.

V-1

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll108/VenomousDesigns/Venom01.gif

V-2

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll108/VenomousDesigns/Venom02.gif

V-3

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll108/VenomousDesigns/Venom03.gif

Mongoose
12-07-2009, 10:22 AM
reserved

Shirow
12-07-2009, 10:30 AM
What is the deposit required to guarantee? I'd be interested in a V-1 in dust black. Any idea on a timeline?

Mongoose
12-07-2009, 10:36 AM
What is the deposit required to guarantee? I'd be interested in a V-1 in dust black. Any idea on a timeline?

I will have all that info as soon as we get some prototypes off the machine.

Timeline: ASAP

Stayhuge
12-07-2009, 10:43 AM
Will these fit on an AM/MM rail? I have a Dallara. I would want a V-2 in Gloss Black with gas thru. Any chance you would be able to tap an extra hole in front for an LPR? If so, I would be willing to put down a deposit, depending on the price. Thanks

PBChappy
12-07-2009, 10:48 AM
hmmm might have to order a v1 to go with my noxious body and rail with i get them

Shirow
12-07-2009, 10:54 AM
I will have all that info as soon as we get some prototypes off the machine.

Timeline: ASAP

OK. Well assuming they are not $200, you can put me down as a definite purchase for a V-1 in dust black.

zondo
12-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Are the V1 and V2 grips hollowed out like this earlier rendering?

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll108/VenomousDesigns/nox151.jpg

Another picture from the earlier thread :D

http://www.pbpixels.com///images/rsgallery/original//noxious.jpg

BigEvil
12-07-2009, 11:14 AM
OK. Well assuming they are not $200, you can put me down as a definite purchase for a V-1 in dust black.

$199.95 for a limited time only!! ORDER RIGHT NOW!!!

/Billy Mays voice

Shirow
12-07-2009, 11:21 AM
$199.95 for a limited time only!! ORDER RIGHT NOW!!!

/Billy Mays voice

Will you double my order if I place it in the next 10 minutes?

pillage
12-07-2009, 11:33 AM
Sweet! Another new item, without any competition. :D

BigEvil
12-07-2009, 11:33 AM
Will you double my order if I place it in the next 10 minutes?

Not only will you get twice the Venomous goodness, but he will include at NO CHARGE your very own bottle of CHIPOLTEWAY!

SO thats not ONE Venomous foregrip, but
TWO VENOMOUS FOREGRIPS

PLUS your bottle of the amazing CHIPOLTEWAY,..... and if you use your credit card.. youll get DOUBLE your order of CHIPOLTEWAY!

Shirow
12-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Not only will you get twice the Venomous goodness, but he will include at NO CHARGE your very own bottle of CHIPOLTEWAY!

TWO VENOMOUS FOREGRIPS

PLUS your bottle of the amazing CHIPOLTEWAY,..... and if you use your credit card.. youll get DOUBLE your order of CHIPOLTEWAY!

What happens if you put the Chipolteway on the foregrips?

Mongoose
12-07-2009, 11:41 AM

TWO VENOMOUS FOREGRIPS

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mongoose
12-07-2009, 11:53 AM
yes zondo....they do have some pocket milling to reduce weight.

V-3 is a bit different then the first two. V-3 was designed to house a battery, UTB board, membrane pad and LED light. there will be a panel that fits and covers the back of the grip.

Gas Thru is not an option with the V-3

This Mates perfectly with the new Magnus Frame, you can run the LPR in the frame and everything else in the grip. this will keep the marker balanced.

The grips and Magnus frame are compatible with all of our Rails...in Fact you will not need a single tool to convert your mag into a EP mag.

once the prototypes are done i will be testing them with am/mm rails to see how they fit

Carnage reigns
12-07-2009, 12:21 PM
I want all three

Wrathbringer
12-07-2009, 12:28 PM
So will V-1 and V-2 either have a channel cut in the back to reduce weight, or a solid back with a hole drilled through the middle to accommodate the air-thru? Will the air-thru then not be as adjustable as the standard?

Either way put me down for a V-1 no air-thru!

Mongoose
12-07-2009, 12:35 PM
So will V-1 and V-2 either have a channel cut in the back to reduce weight, or a solid back with a hole drilled through the middle to accommodate the air-thru? Will the air-thru then not be as adjustable as the standard?

Either way put me down for a V-1 no air-thru!

the way they are designed...they all have the same pocket milling, the V-3 is the only one that does not have enough meat to run a air line thru

Shirow
12-07-2009, 12:40 PM
the way they are designed...they all have the same pocket milling, the V-3 is the only one that does not have enough meat to run a air line thru

Where do you expect the output towards the valve to be? I don't see a hole on the diagram. Usual spot of the right hand side?

If we don't opt for gas through, will the hole be filled with a set screw or do you have some other plan?

Ando
12-07-2009, 01:04 PM
You think we can get a LPR hidden in the Version 1 or 2?

Ratt
12-07-2009, 01:33 PM
I have a Noxious rail, and I would love to have one of these grips. I would also like to have a Mangus frame, but those are a bit out of my reach as far as price goes. Is it safe to assume that these grips will be compatible with an Intelliframe?

Shirow
12-07-2009, 01:36 PM
I have a Noxious rail, and I would love to have one of these grips. I would also like to have a Mangus frame, but those are a bit out of my reach as far as price goes. Is it safe to assume that these grips will be compatible with an Intelliframe?

I can't see why they wouldn't be - the grip takes up the same amount of space.

Ratt
12-07-2009, 01:37 PM
I thought the same thing, but it never hurts to make sure.

Shirow
12-07-2009, 01:41 PM
I thought the same thing, but it never hurts to make sure.

I think the only possible issue will be mounting to an AM/MM rail - the mounting piece looks pretty big, but it's hard to judge from a rendering.

My guess is on an RT rail, it'll fit no matter what, although I don't know how much placement will be able to be changed in comparison to a regular vert ASA

Mongoose
12-07-2009, 02:22 PM
yes these are compatible with just about all AGD parts.

Ando: im not sure how much room we are gonna have to try to place a lpr.
i can make a new design of the EPG after these are done.

Shirow: im gonna make some with and some without the gas thru...so if you dont want one you will have nothing to plug.
Yes, it will be in the standard general area...i can port the left side and front on request "Deposit will be needed"

Shirow
12-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Shirow: im gonna make some with and some without the gas thru...so if you dont want one you will have nothing to plug.
Yes, it will be in the standard general area...i can port the left side and front on request "Deposit will be needed"

Cool stuff, good to know! Now I just have to decide if I want to do a gas through or not :)

Pretty hyped for these personally, I always thought the standard ASA/foregrip style was the ugliest part of most mags (mine included)

Hope they can get churned out quickly :)

Stayhuge
12-07-2009, 02:43 PM
i can port the left side and front on request "Deposit will be needed"

Awesome. Deposit will be made as soon as the price is revealed. THanks :cheers:

Zone Drifter
12-07-2009, 02:54 PM
I'll certainly reserve a V-1 for sure. That V-2 Fits perfectly with the other rails too i see, concerning the front edges. Like, I noticed the Noxious rail is a bit more curved, to E-mag rail specs but the others have a bit sharper edge. That's cool though, and I'm debating if I should get another rail/body setup to use with that V-2 grip. Oh well, gotta wait for the new job paychecks to kick in first. :rolleyes:

Shirow
12-07-2009, 03:11 PM
I'm interested to see a photograph once you have a prototype in hand

Wrathbringer
12-07-2009, 03:35 PM
You're not the only one Shirow :D

That picture zondo put up also reminded me of something, have these designs been lengthened since we last saw them? I remember that was raised as a concern when these first popped up a few months ago and I'm curious to see if they were lengthened.

Mongoose
12-07-2009, 03:54 PM
You're not the only one Shirow :D

That picture zondo put up also reminded me of something, have these designs been lengthened since we last saw them? I remember that was raised as a concern when these first popped up a few months ago and I'm curious to see if they were lengthened.

Slightly, once the prototypes are done we can do some field testing

pump
12-13-2009, 11:48 PM
got any that are further away from the frame thats too close unless youre 12?

oh thats not the same poster...sorry

Mongoose
12-20-2009, 11:38 AM
I should have some prototypes to play with after the new year

Shirow
12-20-2009, 01:35 PM

Cool stuff

BigEvil
12-28-2009, 04:48 PM

Like this one?

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s338/BigEvilOnline/My%20markers/1224091408.jpg

SSP REAPER
12-28-2009, 04:55 PM
Like this one?

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s338/BigEvilOnline/My%20markers/1224091408.jpg
now that's sexy!!!

Ando
12-28-2009, 05:12 PM
Your pics suck.

zondo
12-28-2009, 05:56 PM
I think that's the V3. If it is, looks like the design changed slightly...

Any shots of V1 and V2?

Mongoose
12-28-2009, 06:27 PM
I think that's the V3. If it is, looks like the design changed slightly...

Any shots of V1 and V2?

Thats actually a prototype that was made before the design of the V3. That tiny thing will hold a battery,UTB and has a spot milled for the membrane pad and led light. The V3 is a design based off of this one...but there are some differences.

I wanna see that thing all wired up and ready for Polar bears/penguins :D

Shirow
12-28-2009, 08:10 PM
The new v3 design looks a little more curved?

If so, I think it will look a little better..

Can't wait to see the others!

zondo
12-28-2009, 08:23 PM
The one in the above pic looks like a mini version of the EPG grip.

I can't wait to see the real stuff!

Mongoose
12-28-2009, 08:35 PM
The one in the above pic looks like a mini version of the EPG grip.

I can't wait to see the real stuff!

Basically, without the airline, so instead of housing the LPR it houses the battery. Works well because you can easily place the LPR in the Magnus frame

fierymartel
01-01-2010, 03:49 PM
I'm all about that V3. Looking to build a Micro-E!

Stayhuge
01-22-2010, 12:03 AM
Bump this up. Any progress? :cheers:

Mongoose
01-23-2010, 03:17 PM
Right now we are working 100% on finishing the Bodies......these grips are next in line.
the designs have been finalized and we are gonna have them all made before we offer them for sale.
We are also working on the snatch grip, prototypes have been made and these will be made in the very near future.

We are also working on a few other things :ninja: once we have some designs done we will reveal them.

Our website should also be up and running soon.....

Christian