PDA

View Full Version : Moving to cali, guess i can start playing paintball again!

ahellers
12-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Hey everyone,
I just got new orders yesterday and am going to be moving to the bay area taking a job as an A school instructor. so after two years in alaska and zero paintball it looks like i might get to start playing again! look out lower 48, Im comming back!
:shooting:

t

DevilMan
12-08-2009, 07:29 PM
Cool Cool... there are a few fields in the Bay Area... shouldn't be to hard to get a game in when you want to.

Welcome back to the US... :D How was your stay in Canada A??? :D

DM

Rudz
12-08-2009, 07:56 PM
Cool Cool... there are a few fields in the Bay Area... shouldn't be to hard to get a game in when you want to.

Welcome back to the US... :D How was your stay in Canada A??? :D

DM

Alaska is part of the US, not canada EH!!

Only cholos and canadians say EH!! Lol

So what part of cali? Noth, central or SOCAL!!!

Smoothice
12-08-2009, 08:35 PM
North! Bay area was a clue ;)

There are quit a few AO'ers up there.

Welcome back!

DevilMan
12-08-2009, 08:54 PM
Alaska is part of the US, not canada EH!!

Only cholos and canadians say EH!! Lol

So what part of cali? Noth, central or SOCAL!!!

bwahahahaaa.. I know this A!!! What's funny is when you tell people or mention Alaska and they say, "Don't you need a passport to go there??" Or "Why are you goin to Canada?"

bwahahhaaaa.... just funny all the way around.

And smarty pants... he did say "BAY AREA" Do you have a "BAY AREA" down there??? No??? :p

DM

C_losjoker
12-09-2009, 01:35 AM
for sure there are few of us in the bay area. i am in the east or south bay area just depends if i am at home or visiting family. let us know when you get into cali, i am sure some of us would love to give you a welcome to cali day at a paintball field near by.

ahellers
12-09-2009, 06:55 PM
thanks guys,
I'll be up in petaluma, should be headed out there some time this summer. it will be nice to be back in civilization and out of the sub zero temps for a few years. plus a 5 day a week 9-5 job will give me more time for myself then I've had for the last 6 years.

t