PDA

View Full Version : If you bought the e-mag battery housing on ebay Friday the 11th

ArmyEngineer
12-11-2009, 05:53 PM
Let me know if you would be willing to trade for a black housing instead. My red acid wash e-mag would appreciate a matching housing in decent shape.

Thanls!
AE

Smoothice
12-11-2009, 06:08 PM
I saw it listed. Figured you were selling yours...

That is a crazy coincidence.

Why the heck didn't you buy it?

ArmyEngineer
12-11-2009, 08:48 PM
I tried. Waited till the last 36 seconds and entered $65. The guy outbid me so I hit $80 and by the time it went through, it was too late and I hadn't passed his max bid. My next bid would have beaten him, :) Oh well. I am betting the buyer doesn't have the red acid anno, so I am hoping he would be open to a housing trade. What are the odds??

If it gets milled out for a regulator I will weep until I can cry no more.

DevilMan
12-11-2009, 08:57 PM
Try contacting the seller and have him contact the buyer... send your info and request of what you are wanting to do. It never hurts.

DM

Xmagterror
12-11-2009, 09:14 PM
I tried. Waited till the last 36 seconds and entered $65. The guy outbid me so I hit $80 and by the time it went through, it was too late and I hadn't passed his max bid. My next bid would have beaten him, :) Oh well. I am betting the buyer doesn't have the red acid anno, so I am hoping he would be open to a housing trade. What are the odds??

If it gets milled out for a regulator I will weep until I can cry no more.

I bought the battery housing. I am sure you know who i am by now. I just bought a new machine to mill bodies on. I was thinking about milling the housing into chips to test out my new 3" face mill. 10,000 RPM and 300 IPM could be fun.LOL :D :D :D Just messin with you.

I have a almost mint Acid red/purple emag. This battery housing will make the gun mint condition. It looked really good in the pictures. I have been looking for one of these for two years.

I have an extra mint condition warp left rail in the same acid anodizing. I might be willing to sell you the battery housing my gun has on it now. It just has four very small scratches on it about 3/16 of an inch long. They are all in a perfect row and on the lower part of one side. I am not sure what caused them. They are on the wrong side for a hose.

shoot me a PM if you are interesed in the battery or rail.

ArmyEngineer
12-11-2009, 09:41 PM
I bought the battery housing. I am sure you know who i am by now. I just bought a new machine to mill bodies on. I was thinking about milling the housing into chips to test out my new 3" face mill. 10,000 RPM and 300 IPM could be fun.LOL :D :D :D Just messin with you.

I have a almost mint Acid red/purple emag. This battery housing will make the gun mint condition. It looked really good in the pictures. I have been looking for one of these for two years.

I have an extra mint condition warp left rail in the same acid anodizing. I might be willing to sell you the battery housing my gun has on it now. It just has four very small scratches on it about 3/16 of an inch long. They are all in a perfect row and on the lower part of one side. I am not sure what caused them. They are on the wrong side for a hose.

shoot me a PM if you are interesed in the battery or rail.

Haha! Just my luck a die hard with a matching e-mag! I must say that first paragraph almost had my keyboard flying across the room. >_< PM incoming.

tbaggin
12-11-2009, 10:59 PM
I almost bought one of those red/purp acid washes a few months back. I may try and pick it up again if he still has it avail.

AE, you didnt get yours from AZ did you?

Frizzle Fry
12-12-2009, 04:02 AM
AE, you didnt get yours from AZ did you?

Massachusetts I believe.