PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Play in New Mexico

DeuceSV
12-20-2009, 12:15 AM
I am in Albuquerque for most of my summers and winter holidays.

Anyone play here? Where the heck can I get some PB action? Seems like paintball is dead here.

Jason

breg
12-20-2009, 02:49 AM
I am in Albuquerque for most of my summers and winter holidays.

Anyone play here? Where the heck can I get some PB action? Seems like paintball is dead here.

Jason

I left Albuqu-cracky in 2004, but there were a couple of places to play:

Paint Ball Action, but I tried looking them up for you on line and I think in the six years since I took off; they might have gone under.
If I remember correctly, the Hinkle Family Fun Center has a course set up. From what I remember it was not that great, but it is a start.

Hinkle Family Fun Center: 505-299-3100

DeuceSV
12-20-2009, 03:10 AM
I left Albuqu-cracky in 2004, but there were a couple of places to play:

Paint Ball Action, but I tried looking them up for you on line and I think in the six years since I took off; they might have gone under.
If I remember correctly, the Hinkle Family Fun Center has a course set up. From what I remember it was not that great, but it is a start.

Hinkle Family Fun Center: 505-299-3100

PBA is closed, and Hinkle I've played at... I guess I'll just shoot my feet in the backyard when I get bored. haha

But thanks for the help!

Ratt
12-20-2009, 01:35 PM
I know it's a bit out of your way, but there is a field in El Paso. I am at White Sands Missile Range, and I have been to the field once. I didn't play that day (I was getting some air at their pro-shop), but the field seemed alright. I have been wanting to get there and play. If you decided to take a trip down here, let me know and we will go play. It's called Winkey Doodles (www.winkeydoodles.com)
Also, if you find a place closer to you, let me know, and maybe we can get a New Mexico AO day planned. I haven't played a game since I left Japan in the summer of '08! I am really itching to play, but I have to make sure I have the funds required to play (been spending a lot of money on parts, like a VD Noxious rail, PTP Micromag body, other small parts)

Ratt
12-20-2009, 01:37 PM
Oh yea...is Hinkle that bad?

breg
12-20-2009, 08:29 PM
Hinkle (at least when I was there) is OK if you are VERY new to the sport and are still getting your footing. We are talking two small speed-ball fields, but it is better than nothing.

Here:

http://warpig.com/forums/fields/index/pg_New_Mexico.shtml

I have no idea how accurate this listing is, but it is the best I could do for you.

-Mike

DeuceSV
12-20-2009, 08:38 PM
I played at Hinkle this summer. the kids working there don't want to be there and they turned it into one mulch field with half-inflated bunkers that need repair. one side has total advantage and they usually don't even have kids playing there anymore. I think its going to close soon.

Thanks for the help, I'll let you know if I can make it to El Paso for a day!
Jason