PDA

View Full Version : Xmag Central

Frizzle Fry
12-20-2009, 12:57 PM
Damn... Is it just me or have there been more REALLY NICE Xmags for sale in the last month than there have been all year? It must be the economy and the holidays and the cold snowy no-paintball-playing weather or something. Either way, it's making me a little nuts and my accountant (another of my multiple personalities) a little nervous.

CatoRockwell
12-20-2009, 01:00 PM
It seems to be all A-Tach-One :eek: , I don't know why he is liquidating some of his collection, but if I had known I would have saved some money for the holidays. Darn, I really hope he saves some of his liquidation for next year.

Drix
12-20-2009, 01:01 PM
Damn... Is it just me or have there been more REALLY NICE Xmags for sale in the last month than there have been all year? It must be the economy and the holidays and the cold snowy no-paintball-playing weather or something. Either way, it's making me a little nuts and my accountant (another of my multiple personalities) a little nervous.

There has been, especially on the legion- This weekend has seen the Bone Daddy change hands along with two SFL's, a 720, and some nice euro's. Wish I had been a penny pinching miser this year -.-

Rudz
12-20-2009, 01:02 PM
Economy has people losing jobs and cuting back, I don't shoot as much paint as I used to lately, my xmag hasn't seen the light of field in probably over 6 months, but I can't think of selling her, again, lol, did it once, but I bought it back, lol

I love my x, original ice fade with original barrel, clamping feedneck and all kinds of goodies

Frizzle Fry
12-20-2009, 01:02 PM
Bunny5 seems to be unloading too!

Frizzle Fry
12-20-2009, 01:07 PM
my xmag hasn't seen the light of field in probably over 6 months

I feel ya on that. My $50 EuroX is sitting in a box and has been for just over a year; it only gets dusted off and shown off these days.

bunny5
12-20-2009, 05:43 PM
Bunny5 seems to be unloading too!

I just need the funding for two more projects of mine. I just bought a Dallara body and an Xmag body. I'm not too sure if I should just sell back the parts and keep the other two I have already. Or just keep all of them... :)

Frizzle Fry
12-20-2009, 05:54 PM
I just need the funding for two more projects of mine. I just bought a Dallara body and an Xmag body. I'm not too sure if I should just sell back the parts and keep the other two I have already. Or just keep all of them... :)

I'd love to find an Xmag body with nothing under or inside it... :(

FA22RaptorF22
12-20-2009, 06:26 PM
Yeah, this month is nuts.

Even I picked up an X, and truely thought that there was no way an hell id drop the cash for one.........but a guy needs christmas presents for himself once in a blue moon

maniacmechanic
12-20-2009, 07:44 PM

Havn't started buying AKA's have ya ?? :rolleyes:

TheePsycho
12-21-2009, 01:11 AM
A-Tach is actually getting rid of all of his mags.

maniacmechanic
12-21-2009, 05:41 AM

sure looks that way

Bigwooly1013
12-21-2009, 08:40 AM

please say this isn't true....

why does it have to happen when i am broke

FA22RaptorF22
12-21-2009, 08:57 AM
AWW.

I wish that weren't so. Id rather the world to be deprived of mags than for them to be in negligant hands... Who knows who might get them.

Ruler_Mark
12-21-2009, 09:22 AM
AWW.

I wish that weren't so. Id rather the world to be deprived of mags than for them to be in negligant hands... Who knows who might get them.

I;m gunna send this infection one i bought from a-tach to some garage job miller to have it milled to look like a CNC and then get it annnoed at GB. :rolleyes: (no i didnt buy it)

jade_monkey07
12-21-2009, 10:07 AM
the bone daddy! wasnt that the xmag before xmas one?
my fav marker of all time :(

bunny5
12-21-2009, 10:29 AM
Havn't started buying AKA's have ya ?? :rolleyes:

lol not yet... i'm fortunate that I have not touched an AKA... :eek:

UThomas
12-21-2009, 11:03 AM
"the bone daddy! wasnt that the xmag before xmas one?"

It is in good hands :)

Thomas
www.ThomasPaintball.com

Frizzle Fry
12-21-2009, 11:14 AM

Thomas
www.ThomasPaintball.com

....oh is it? :D

I think we need a "proud new papa" thread just for these epic sales lately.

FA22RaptorF22
12-21-2009, 12:32 PM

Thomas
www.ThomasPaintball.com

You mean "nightmare before X mag" LOL
http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt277/ATachOne/IMG_2457.jpg

Smoothice
12-21-2009, 12:42 PM
AWW.

I think anyone willing to put that kind of money out for a mag is typically NOT negligent.

Frizzle Fry
12-21-2009, 01:56 PM
I think anyone willing to put that kind of money out for a mag is typically NOT negligent.
I've seen people do things to brand new $1600 LUXEs that would make you cry inside, even if you don't like the marker.

FA22RaptorF22
12-21-2009, 04:56 PM
I've seen people do things to brand new $1600 LUXEs that would make you cry inside, even if you don't like the marker.

Oh I know! Its like the evil that are ricers have flocked to paintball...

Frizzle Fry
12-21-2009, 07:28 PM
Oh I know! Its like the evil that are ricers have flocked to paintball...

Best I've heard it put so far.