PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 for Xbox 360?

DeuceSV
12-21-2009, 11:21 PM
My gamertag is DeuceSV on Xbox Live.

Friend me with "AGD" as a message and we'll play!

Only play hardcore though...

Frizzle Fry
12-21-2009, 11:53 PM
I will play MW2 after the holiday season when it's $30 used... Until then, I really dig on FarCry 2 (I host some big games, cool maps) so send me a gamer tag if ya wanna join. I'll certainly be looking out for DeuceSV when I get MW2.

WUNDERWAFFEN
12-22-2009, 12:57 AM
I will send you a friend request. My gamertag is WUNDERWAFFEN as well, had it since the first Call of Duty. I do not usually play hardcore. I usually play with some sort of group and we play pretty much all of the other game types so if you see me playing please feel free to send me a message and join us.

I highly recommend any of the Battlefield series and am looking forward to the new one, Bad Company 2 (virtual combat is just better with bigger maps, jeeps, tanks, helicopters, land mines, artillery, laser-designated smart bombs,…etc.) Have a sniper that is annoying you- just destroy the building he is hiding in. Plus the perpetual objectives keep the game flowing across the map and stops a lot of the campers.

DeuceSV
12-22-2009, 01:12 AM
I will send you a friend request. My gamertag is WUNDERWAFFEN as well, had it since the first Call of Duty. I do not usually play hardcore. I usually play with some sort of group and we play pretty much all of the other game types so if you see me playing please feel free to send me a message and join us.

I highly recommend any of the Battlefield series and am looking forward to the new one, Bad Company 2 (virtual combat is just better with bigger maps, jeeps, tanks, helicopters, land mines, artillery, laser-designated smart bombs,…etc.) Have a sniper that is annoying you- just destroy the building he is hiding in. Plus the perpetual objectives keep the game flowing across the map and stops a lot of the campers.

Sweet.
Well I'm down to play whatever if you have a group... Just hate how unorganized some matches are. Hardcore games tend to draw the more mature crowd

BigEvil
12-22-2009, 06:07 AM
I love Xbox and video games, but im really scared to death of the whole Xbox live thing. I can see me ending up divorced, out of work, and homeless.

MW2 FTW!! :shooting:

Dend78
12-22-2009, 08:19 AM
I love Xbox and video games, but im really scared to death of the whole Xbox live thing. I can see me ending up divorced, out of work, and homeless.

MW2 FTW!! :shooting:

so whats the problem :tard: :spit_take