PDA

View Full Version : Team AO SOCAL >Practice VII<

Bonx0007
02-04-2002, 09:11 PM
Hey Folks, great practice last Sunday. I had fun. We picked up some new players. It was a pleasure playing with all of you. Ok, this wednesday i will be playing at the XPARK in Van Nuys. Here is a link (http://www.xpark.com/) . I will be there to hopefully jump in some games with my girlfriends team and a few others. All are welcome. If you guys can make it that is great I know this is extremely short notice that why it is not a official practice. The official practice will be Sunday the 17th at Jungle Island. Lmk what you guys wanna do.

Edited For Major Date Change

gibby
02-04-2002, 11:29 PM
Hrm...this Sunday might be bad for me..UGH! But I will most certainly try to check out xpark on Wednesday night. I'm just debating if paying for their cover and their house paint is worth it for only 2 or 3 hours of play.

Bonx0007
02-05-2002, 12:16 AM
yeah it is a tad bit much if you do not plan on being there early. I plan on getting there as close to six'oclock as possible. I get off work at six. The great thing about that place is that there is an awesome viewing area behind plexyglass. You can see everything. If anything else just come and watch and tell me what i am doing wrong.;) I have been there about three times without playing and it is cool. I know we have to pay twenty to get admission and all day air, and the 5 dollar surcharge for byop. Do what you gatta do but I think it is well worth just coming and checking out. Bring your gear because you may just want to jump in.:)

Bonx0007
02-05-2002, 10:32 AM
LMK what you guys want to do.

Bonx0007
02-05-2002, 08:33 PM
Guys let me know if I should cancel practice.

gibby
02-05-2002, 10:51 PM
Well, I know I probably can't make it this Sunday but if ppl are willing to show up, by all means...go with it. I'll probably go to work early tomorrw(Wed.) so hopefully I can get out at an early time and meet up with you at Xpark. If I do, Carlos will probably tag along and I'll have him video tape us. I'll email you later on tonight when I get off of work and give you my work number so we can coordinate a meeting time. Peace!

Bonx0007
02-06-2002, 12:58 AM
cool dude shoot me an e-mail. I will try to be at the park by about six thirty. Hopefully all the parents come and pick up there kids early tomorrow. I will go straight from work over to there. It will be cool being able to see a tape of us playing. I would like to watch it. I am probably going to change this practice to next sunday. Sorry folks I got excited. Cool rey.

I think I am going to use my stock mag frame for a while because was having some major chop issues with my benchy last time. We will see how this works out. I think it will give me a closer trigger to the intelliframe. My pull is just too long with the benchy. Anyway, just a comment LMK what you think.

gibby
02-06-2002, 10:27 AM
ACK!! I can't make it tonight either. Who ever invented work...I'd like to shoot him! Have fun tonight dude!

Bonx0007
02-06-2002, 01:31 PM
sniff sniff so lonely:( sorry you can't make it dude I will catch you at the next practice.

well at least my girlfriend will be there. Her team will be there too. I was planning on practicing with them. Every last one of them shoot intimidators. Its pretty cool. I might even get a discount on paint.:)

toymyster
02-06-2002, 01:37 PM
Great practice session indeed!!! I had a great time, and the old school Crown Point barrel shot stupidly well!!! Thanks to all who showed up, and all who wish to be on the team!!! I will not be there at the next practice, I will be out of town!! So I hope everyone will have a good time!! Also, I wanted to post a thank you note for Jungle Island, who let us camp out at the Pipes field, and "D" of Dye Girls who practiced with us!!! Anyway, let's keep in touch everyone!!!

Bonx0007
02-06-2002, 03:05 PM
I am calling Scott, Mark, and Dave and making sure those guys make it to our next practice. I had a great time playing with them. uh o what will I do if I have to borrow something.:eek: Bob you will be missed. BTW great bunker move you had on Dee. She was short a back man at the time and was blind. I played one v one with her after you guys left and she worked me pretty well. I will try to get her at our next practice.

Bonx0007
02-07-2002, 09:04 PM
up

Bonx0007
02-09-2002, 09:46 AM
Let me here your voices guys. I am probably going to go to XPARK again this monday the 11th at about 6:30 7:00ish. If you guys can be there that would be great because we would own that place if we all went and played. Dee got in touch with me and she is going to try to go there monday night too.

bratch
02-09-2002, 11:37 AM
Either your day is wrong or the date is. Sunday is the 10th MOnday the 11th. Might wanna clear that up.

Bonx0007
02-09-2002, 02:32 PM
Thanks Bratch

bratch
02-09-2002, 11:18 PM
No problem I know how hard it is to keep everything straight.

Bonx0007
02-10-2002, 04:55 PM
up Monday Night Maddness. LMK who is going.

toymyster
02-10-2002, 05:57 PM
Wish I could make it!! I'm working Monday night!! Have fun guys!!

Bonx0007
02-14-2002, 12:17 AM
Ok folks check in for monday! We have a new californian coming out to play with us for a day. I never met him only talked on the forum. His screen name is RoadDawg. Anyway, I will see you all there.

gibby
02-14-2002, 09:22 AM
Are we talking about Monday the 18th (at xpark)? If so...I think I could be up for a little game. I have the day off..w00t! Let me know if it's a go. ;)

RoadDawg
02-14-2002, 10:54 AM
So you guys are going to Jungle Island this sunday right? I'll do my best to get there. I think the only thing that will keep me from showing up is directions. :) How many people usually practice with you guys?

Bonx0007
02-14-2002, 10:56 AM
I can't make it monday. sorry.:( Sunday is practice however. i will see you there!

gibby
02-14-2002, 04:39 PM
Cool...if I do go on Sunday, I might have to jet early, say around 1. But I'll do my best to show up. =)

Minimag4me
02-15-2002, 12:36 AM
Well i have good news and bad news. I have a valve now(retro) and my own nitro tank but i cant make it on sunday(bad news). I just need to get a few more things and im done building my gun.

Probably the next time i will see you all is the LA open so see ya.

Bonx0007
02-15-2002, 02:35 AM
bummer alot has happened since you have been gone. We are looking maybe at somekind of contract possibly. What days is the LA OPEN again. Forgot.

Minimag4me
02-15-2002, 03:26 PM
I think its March 8-10 but am not 100% sure on that.

RoadDawg
02-15-2002, 05:24 PM
Well guys it looks like I'm not gonna be able to make it after all. :( I was really looking forward to playing some ball. Maybe next time I'll be able to make it. Thanks for the invitation though.

Nick

Bonx0007
02-15-2002, 09:18 PM
No problem. anytime you want you can come and join us.

Bonx0007
02-15-2002, 11:18 PM
Did anyone pick up a green premier Jt glove last practice at XPARK. Lost my left one. I hate losing stuff like that it really urks me so if someone picked it up you would be my savior.

gibby
02-16-2002, 11:41 PM
Hey guys and gals...I hate to say it but I won't be able to make it tomorrow. I have a few things to finish up at work so I'll be going in. But I'll be thinking about you all. How much fun you'll be having...UGH!

Okay people...fill in the blank:

Work _______ !!!! >=/

Bonx0007
02-16-2002, 11:54 PM
lol Thanks rey. I agree!

Hey I met a guy that posts on this forum his name was Kyle. He might come out and practice with us soon.

I also met Rocky from avalanche in person today. I had the priveledge of shooting an excaliber and watching Avalanche, Addicted, and Lockout practice. It was cool. Other than that I did not like S.C. that much. Maybe I would like it better if i didn't play rec ball all day. I think I have grown out of it. Speed ball from now on.:D

P.S. you wouldn't happen to be selling your intelli frame would you. j/k I smashed my warp today!!! It sucked so I am mortal once again.

gibby
02-17-2002, 12:15 AM
That's cool. Good to see you've managed to gather quite a few people to come play with us. The more the merrier! So you went to SCV eh? Yeah, I don't play the rec fields over there anymore. Their speedball fields rock though.

You smashed your warp?!?! How'd that happen? You doing your John Woo impressions again? So what do you need to do in order to get it fixed? How was it working before it was smashed? Did your tweaks help out? I might need some help tuning the warp if ever I decide to get one next paycheck.

As for my initelliframe...only one word to say to you...MINE!!! ;)

I did have fun at the xpark tonight though. Because I knew I wouldn't be able to make it tomorrow, I had to get my fix today. It's always fun when you don't chop! ;)

But anyway, enjoy the day tomorrow...let me know how things went and I'll be sure to join you next time. Also, if you plan on going out to xpark again sometime next week, send me an email. =)