PDA

View Full Version : Rail question for ULE

Wayne
12-24-2009, 01:06 AM
On the airgun website it shows a rail which I am asuming is a ULE rail pictured where you customize your rt pro. Is that an aftermarket part or does it only come with the setup?

smeek
12-24-2009, 02:31 AM
Not exactly sure what you're seeing, but the RT ULEs come with a standard milled rail, I don't see an option to change that when building the customized gun. I've seen that rail referred to as a Tac-One rail, not sure if it's a standard nonlongbow tac-one rail or if it has it's own name.

I don't see them on the site listed separately so you might try calling or emailing AGD directly if you want just that rail. I bet someone has one in the B/S/T on here though.

Wayne
12-24-2009, 11:19 AM
Not exactly sure what you're seeing, but the RT ULEs come with a standard milled rail, I don't see an option to change that when building the customized gun. I've seen that rail referred to as a Tac-One rail, not sure if it's a standard nonlongbow tac-one rail or if it has it's own name.

I don't see them on the site listed separately so you might try calling or emailing AGD directly if you want just that rail. I bet someone has one in the B/S/T on here though.

Good deal thanks for the info.