PDA

View Full Version : Tales From Airsoft

WillBrayJr
12-29-2009, 07:43 PM
I played airsoft one time before I decided on paintball :) I take it the team didn't like me very much because they banned me and called me heartless :( I think it's due to me shooting my team mates :eek: When everyone is dressed in camo it's hard to tell them apart :rolleyes: It's all good though because I don't knowingly like beng around law enforcement :dance:

rawbutter
12-30-2009, 05:48 PM
You know, my friends and I looked into airsoft and even purchased a few guns to play around with, and even though airsoft guns look cooler/more realistic, and even though airsoft is cheaper/simpler than paintball.... we still chose to invest in paintball. Airsoft still just feels like a kids' game. It's like riding a bicycle instead of cruising on a motorcycle. I still play occassionally with my teenage nephew and his friends, but for my adult friends, paintball is too fun to pass up. :cheers:

WillBrayJr
12-30-2009, 06:09 PM
Airsoft guns are far more complicated then you think and constantly break down.

Swampy
12-31-2009, 02:02 PM
Airsoft was fun and all. Taking a AEG apart is like striping a car, it can get complicated. The one thing that kind of put me off of it is the game style. Its was very mission based, maybe it was the guys I played with but there is so may times you can rescue that downed pilot. Makes you want to scream "STOP GETTING SHOT DOWN!!!" I wished my games were a little more videogameish (if thats a word) like capturing and holding a number of points over a 30min match with unlimited reinsertions.

fire1811
01-05-2010, 01:13 PM
Airsoft guns are far more complicated then you think and constantly break down.

Not true at all. There are POS airsoft guns just like there are POS paitball guns. I have yet to have any of mine break down. Then again. I dont buy into all the hype and add crap the doesn't work.