PDA

View Full Version : Impressed !

FA22RaptorF22
12-31-2009, 12:41 PM
What I am most impressed with is how (feel free to correct me) Automags, are the only gun to be housed entirely in one part! The entire gun is just the valve. It seems to me that it is the fastest firing gun for its size. All it is, is the valve, and you just add whatever you need to inorder to trip the on/off pin.

Amazing.

You can basically have a pistol that fires 30bps, and is built like a rock.

Do discuss.

DFSniper
12-31-2009, 12:50 PM
i know, its like magic!

smeek
12-31-2009, 01:09 PM
The X7 phenom is the same way isn't it? ;)

I am interested to see where Tippmann goes with the system.

going_home
12-31-2009, 01:11 PM
i know, its like magic!

http://rookery5.worth1000.com/storagev12/2556500/2556662_0432_625x1000.jpg

:rolleyes:

DFSniper
12-31-2009, 01:40 PM
last night a guy i know was talking about "tom kaye putting his tongue in a mag to show the mag's eye system." i explained to him what it was. he asked me how it worked, and i said, i dunno, its magic, thats my only explanation!

kcombs9
12-31-2009, 02:51 PM
last night a guy i know was talking about "tom kaye putting his tongue in a mag to show the mag's eye system." i explained to him what it was. he asked me how it worked, and i said, i dunno, its magic, thats my only explanation!

Tell him TK has a force field around him and any mag knows better then to take his tongue away :ninja:

FA22RaptorF22
12-31-2009, 05:00 PM

Well it wasn't to show off the mags' eye system...but rather to illustrate how well the LvLx actually works. Id tell him to put his toungue in your guns' breech, but make sure to equip it with a LVL 7 bolt :p

Watcher
12-31-2009, 05:02 PM
Tell him TK has a force field around him and any mag knows better then to take his tongue away :ninja:

True that.

I did a video review/tech of my RT Pro shortly after I got it and played with it. I also described the valve as being the gun.

Really, the body feeds the paint and houses the valve, the barrel is the accelleration tube, the frame is the user interface, and the sear and valve make up the action of the gun.

It is what makes them one of the most customizable guns on the planet.

Almost any frame, tons of bodies/rails, any barrel, any feed system, any reg, any electronics, pneumatics... the only thing that is constant is the valve and sear.
No other gun really comes close.
Certainly no other spool valve is comparable, not even the Phenom as the valve is entirely enclosed within the recievers.

The only other gun that is similar in sheer amount of customizable parts is an Autococker...

FA22RaptorF22
12-31-2009, 05:12 PM
Yeah....I like the fact that when someone says your gun is heavy, big, small, ugly..............

........you just pop the valve out and hand it to them and say...."make it look however you want......its the same gun!"

CatoRockwell
12-31-2009, 05:26 PM
The only other gun that is similar in sheer amount of customizable parts is an Autococker...
and even then it's a distant 2nd. All hail the mighty automag! :hail: :hail: :hail:

WUNDERWAFFEN
12-31-2009, 09:54 PM
Get yourself a second valve or better yet a second gun. Any problems with your preferred gun and all you have to do to instantly fix it is to quickly swap the valves out.

FA22RaptorF22
12-31-2009, 09:57 PM
Get yourself a second valve or better yet a second gun. Any problems with your preferred gun and all you have to do to instantly fix it is to quickly swap the valves out.

YUPP you just leave a tuned XValve in your parts box and swap it in if the need be :cool: