PDA

View Full Version : Rocking triger... cheap... any good?

kcombs9
12-31-2009, 09:45 PM
I was looking for a trigger frame for my spyder cause I sold my Hyperframe few years back to a friend when I got my mag and I found this Rocking triger (http://www.zephyrpaintball.com/product/PB-KING-ROCK?meta=FRG&utm_source=GBASE&utm_medium=CPC&utm_content=&utm_campaign=) Huge savings so I wanted to ask first if they are any good before I order. :shooting:

PS Read the add "No skill to pro skill" lol it must be good :rolleyes:

wetwrks
01-01-2010, 04:08 AM
I have a spider hyperframe if you are looking for one. PM me.

TwilightG
01-01-2010, 08:31 AM
I had briefly used one on a Spyder-Mag. It is essentially designed so that anyone can walk a trigger.

I won't lie, it was fun using it :D (never made it to the field, only dry fired)
However, I think some fields may not allow it. Technically, it does fire one shot/pull but just be aware that some fields may not care and still say no.

teufelhunden
01-01-2010, 09:07 AM
Technically, it does fire one shot/pull but just be aware that some fields may not care and still say no.

It fires on the pull and release (which is the release and the pull of the other side of the trigger) so no, it's not one shot/pull.

kcombs9
01-01-2010, 09:27 AM
The field I play at 90% of the time sells one so I would hope they would allow it... and if I play any where else and they say no Ill get my Emag out and they will wish I used the spyder :shooting:

pbjunky99
01-01-2010, 11:57 AM
I have seen one of those frames in action. Theres no skill needed to use it. they are vary fast and I once thought about buying one to use on a mag, but I decided I didnt want to take the time to mod the frame so I didnt

Ratt
01-01-2010, 01:55 PM
I modded one of these and put it on a Tribal Mephisto. The thing awesome... I really want another frame to put on a mag, but I have enough going on that it will be some time before I get around to it.
If I am not mistaken, the frame itself is cast aluminum. It has a 'cheap' feel to it. But the thing works, and works well.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb91/RogerRamirezJr/CIMG1290.jpg

WUNDERWAFFEN
01-02-2010, 01:38 AM
I helped a couple of co-workers get into paintball by helping them find cheap packages. I found a great deal on a spyder vs3 package. The first time I fired it I could not believe how fast I was able to shoot, I even checked to see what setting it was on. I am pretty much old school and only recently got a two fingered trigger so my walking skills are lacking. So yeah I would say these things pretty much let anyone rip.

Drix
01-06-2010, 03:52 PM
It fires on the pull and release (which is the release and the pull of the other side of the trigger) so no, it's not one shot/pull.

It only does this if its badly tuned. It can be tuned to fire one ball/pull. With that being said they're not tournement legal, but if you want to rip out of the box with no experience required they're simple and great.

FutureMagOwner
01-07-2010, 08:48 AM
You really wanna shoot fast, wrap a rubber band around the top of the trigger and hook the ends on the back of the gun, then walk the bottom part of the trigger. They are fun for messing around with but thats the extent of it.