PDA

View Full Version : tricked out......grrrrr

Cha0tic
02-04-2002, 10:50 PM
i hate the word tricked out. i especcially hate it when people have tricked out pieces of crap. i hate when a guy has a cocker, but replaced the reg, and now its somehow tricked out....sorry, just venting a little.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
02-04-2002, 11:04 PM
Its OK. I'm not gonna point any fingers but I dont remmeber
what forumit way.
Title = Tircked Mag F/S
Upgrades on Mag = New barrel - Forgrip

ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wang
02-05-2002, 07:30 AM
"tricked out" isn't so bad. What about "decked out to the MAXXX!" or all the "xtreme" stuff that's out nowadays?

Chris
02-05-2002, 10:03 AM
I cant stand seeing the word tricked out...actually I was buying a new cocker this past week...and everytime someone described the gun as tricked, I just deleted their email. I cant stand it. Oh well...Im happy now, I have a new gun that is not tricked out...but not a single piece is stock ;)

-Chris

MantisMag
02-05-2002, 02:22 PM
whenever i hear the words "tricked out" i think "tired of turning tricks" :rolleyes:

Grey_Goose
02-05-2002, 03:16 PM
Tricked out is silly, agreed. What I think is REALLY interesting though, is the different words people use for things they like. You get to hear expressions from all over. The two that pop into mind immediately are "money" as in, "That's so money!", or "mint", as in "That gun is MINT!"

I had never heard these before. I remember a long time ago visiting friends upstate & hearing expressions that took nearly a year to trickle down to Texas.

Neat stuff.

Btw, anyone want to buy a supa-pimp tricked maxx xtreme barrel plug?

shartley
02-05-2002, 03:22 PM
Grey_Goose
I would consider it...

but only if it was mint. ;)

(Just kidding)

torment
02-05-2002, 03:51 PM
I remeber when my friend traded his rt for a "tricked out" cocker.before he got it, he kept bragging about how custom and tricked out it was. When he finally got it and aired it up, it didn't work no matter what he did. I told him that he didn't get a tricked gun and that he got tricked :p

MantisMag
02-05-2002, 04:41 PM
ummmm. mint means mint condition. as in just like new. at least that's what it used to mean. are they using it just to say that something is good now?

Grey_Goose
02-05-2002, 04:58 PM
yup