PDA

View Full Version : Shipping HP Tanks

zondo
01-05-2010, 08:33 PM
I know this has been covered somewhere, but I can't find it.

USPS shipping tanks? I called them and spoke to my local Post Office and because they couldn't find a specific answer they told me no.

UPS?

I meant to call Ninja and ask them how they ship (because I can't remember) but darn the 2 hour time difference being on the west coast.

Appreciate any help. Looking to ship one tomorrow.

BenoitOWN
01-05-2010, 08:34 PM
USPS and UPS will ship tank as long as they are not pressurized.

zondo
01-05-2010, 08:49 PM

Thank you! :cheers:

See... if the US health care system is going to be as complicated in getting answers or service as USPS, we are all going to die.

maniacmechanic
01-05-2010, 08:54 PM
Thank you! :cheers:

See... if the US health care system is going to be as complicated in getting answers or service as USPS, we are all going to die.

and out of pocket cost will probley go way up :cry: , but thats another thread :eek:

mpsd
01-06-2010, 11:25 AM
I had two tanks shipped to me, here in Brazil. Both came through USPS with no problems, despite the fact that the local FDA (called ANVISA here) had one of them for 6 months before the brazilian mail delivered it.

FA22RaptorF22
01-06-2010, 11:41 AM

Not to threadjack...

But, how are you man! I sold a ton of stuff to you back in the day....good to see you on AO!

Also, just tell them that something else is in there and they won't give you grief about it