PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back The Blue 4500

Hysperion
02-05-2002, 08:20 AM
Please Tom make a batch of the 4500 flatlines with the blue reg. If they have a blue reg like in those pictures I'll buy one but if it's just that pewter color then I'll stick with my 3k. That blue reg looks nice :)

kenshinkandon
02-05-2002, 09:20 AM
I think there was a problem with the 45k flatlines so there will be some delay however give him some time to work out the kinks and you should be able to pick one up. I don't have a time frame so it could be a while or not but I'm sure it's worth the wait.

BlackVCG
02-05-2002, 12:03 PM
4.5K Flatlines are still having bugs worked out of them. They should ship in the next week or so.

As for the blue/teal regs, everybody said they didn't match with any of the guns on the market, so they went with pewter.

damageinc54
02-05-2002, 12:18 PM
I would still like to see them in red. That would match my red EMag.

virus
02-05-2002, 09:58 PM
dont.. match.... .hmm thats the micro i'm building....

but that spiffy blue reg would of look great with my soveriegn2.... almost the same blue by the looks of it....

oh yell... i got one on preorder anyway... and figure out how to get a railmount to offset to the left for when the IZgrips make an apearnce.... untill then my sotck frame will be on my cob job micro =)