PDA

View Full Version : Came Up With My Own Treatment Plan...

WillBrayJr
01-08-2010, 12:53 PM
I know most if not all of you guys have read my thread "Got Some Very Bad News Yesterday" know I'm going through a difficult time :( Well I came up with my treatment plan which I'm going to present to my Case Facilitator :D What happened is I devoloped feelings for a few of the staff members, which is normal for people with my history. I know what I got to do to get rid of those feelings. That's limiting my time at the NEC ;) So therapy and groups will no longer be on my treatment plan. This cuts my activity at the NEC by 90% :eek: I know I need anti-depressants so I'll see the Quack every two months. In order to keep my Shelter+C, I'll see my case manager once a month. It's also mandatory that I see my Case Facilitator every three months to go over my treatment plan. Oh yeah and paintball will be a part of my treatment plan :headbang:

teufelhunden
01-08-2010, 01:25 PM
yeah, if it was that easy, i'm pretty sure that an entire profession wouldn't exist.

but, uh, good luck?

WillBrayJr
01-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Of course the NEC would. They're going to lose alot of money when I have my treatment plan modified. I used to go there 5 days a week. Therapy cost about $100 per visit. Quack visits run $200 per appointment. Groups are $50 an hour.

Tunaman
01-08-2010, 01:41 PM
Well you have found a new home...with a new group of friends. If there is anything we can do to help you with your situation just let us know. Glad to have you here. Times are tough, and apparently you are having a tougher time than most. Hang in there.

WillBrayJr
01-08-2010, 01:43 PM
Thanks Tunaman :cool:

punkncat
01-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Perhaps you might get better advice, and be better served by discussing this in a forum about these type of disorders? Or with your doctors and/or counselors?

This is a paintball enthusiast/hobby site, and although members do discuss other issues here from time to time, NONE of us are qualified to give you medical advice online, even if (ony) of us are professionals it's just not appropriate.

I appreciate your effort to reach out and be a part of the community, and share. but this is a paintball forum, and most of this we don't need to know...ya know?

WillBrayJr
01-08-2010, 01:56 PM
Perhaps you might get better advice, and be better served by discussing this in a forum about these type of disorders? Or with your doctors and/or counselors?

This is a paintball enthusiast/hobby site, and although members do discuss other issues here from time to time, NONE of us are qualified to give you medical advice online, even if (ony) of us are professionals it's just not appropriate.

I appreciate your effort to reach out and be a part of the community, and share. but this is a paintball forum, and most of this we don't need to know...ya know?
Not asking anyone here to give me medical advice ;)

Rudz
01-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Not asking anyone here to give me medical advice ;)

Aw why not?

WillBrayJr
01-08-2010, 07:31 PM
Because I'm not :p :p :p

behemoth
01-08-2010, 07:42 PM
Rudz needs his own damn medical advice.