PDA

View Full Version : turning off eyes on a Viking?

rawbutter
01-15-2010, 03:33 PM
I finally purchased my first Viking. It's a plain, dust-black stock '04, but it's in mint condition and it shoots great! I'm loving it so far (although I must say I still think I like my pneumag better).

The problem is that I can't seem to get the eyes to turn off... and it doesn't even like my reballs, so I've been wasting a lot of paint in the backyard. Kind of an expensive way to get to know a new marker.

So... does anyone know how to turn the eyes off? I've already tried the "hold down trigger whilst turning on the marker" and that doesn't work. I've read the manual, and there's no mention of the eyes whatsoever. So, any help?

georgeyew
01-15-2010, 04:06 PM
What kind of board do you have? I believe that you hold down the trigger (while the marker is on) for 3 seconds to turn the eyes on and off. At least that's how I remembered it. It's been a while since I shot my Viking.

maniacmechanic
01-15-2010, 06:49 PM
What kind of board do you have? I believe that you hold down the trigger (while the marker is on) for 3 seconds to turn the eyes on and off. At least that's how I remembered it. It's been a while since I shot my Viking.

thats how my 03 works ^^
talk to Ruler Mark

flyingpootang
01-15-2010, 06:55 PM
Pull the bolt pin up, slide the bolt forward, hold the trigger for 3 seconds, then reset the bolt in place. Just an FYI Reballs doesn't function well in electric loaders.

rawbutter
01-15-2010, 08:05 PM
Thanks for all the answers. I'll have to try again tomorrow when I have some time to play around with it.

Pull the bolt pin up, slide the bolt forward, hold the trigger for 3 seconds, then reset the bolt in place. Just an FYI Reballs doesn't function well in electric loaders.

I know what you mean about reballs. I was just using a standard hopper, but for some reason the Viking just couldn't see the bright yellow color. :tard: