PDA

View Full Version : powerfeed steel body vs ule warp left body

julien4
01-18-2010, 12:32 AM
Hello, Im going to be a first time mag owner and would like to hear your guys inputs on the different body options for the RT ULE custom. I will be running a warp setup and I am right handed and right eye dominant. Here are my options ive been looking at so far:

ULE warp left body : I like this body because its light, cocker threaded and provides a clear line of sight.

steanless steel powerfeed right body: I like this body because if the warp goes down on me or it starts to rain I can switch to a basic shake n' bake and have the benefits of the powerfeed.

If I mounted a sight rail on the powerfeed body would the actual "sight rail" rise above the powerfeed providing a clear line of sight?

If you were going to be a first time mag owner, which would you pick?

Thank you very much for your time.

CatoRockwell
01-18-2010, 12:56 AM
ULE body. More options on barrel, lighter, more color options. Although if you want a sight rail, I might recommend the Tac-One, if you are into the woodsball/scenario thing. Built in angled rails for sights so even with a vert feed you can still put a sight on. Good luck with your choice.

01-18-2010, 07:49 AM
On most of the sight rails Ive seen, the sighting line will clear the powerfeed as long as the feed tube hasnt been cut down