PDA

View Full Version : Paintball in Vegas?

xero28
01-18-2010, 06:20 PM
Hey all. I'm going to be in Vegas the first weekend of March. My wife (who is a professional photographer) and I are going to the WPPI convention (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International). My wife is going to be in some classes on Saturday and I'm thinking of trying to get out and play some ball. I know that some of you have played there in Vegas and just wanted to know where you go to play and what I might expect there (field fees, byop?, etc). Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

Enemy
01-19-2010, 10:12 PM
theres two fields here now one i havent made it to yet the other is summerlin paintball park its off of vegas and rampart it has three fields all are speedball.

the sup air field has some nice turf laid down in key sliding areas that has made this field amazing. I think its 20 entry byop or any where from 35-55 a case and on average their paint has been pretty hard. thats bout all i can think of at the moment pm me around the time you come down if i have the spare cash and am able to ill go play for a bit.

Loguzzzzzz
01-20-2010, 03:33 PM
:cheers: Only 2 now, did the other one fold up? of so that sucks!

LVPP is a decent place to play and I did like the turf added to the Airball field last time!

sidenote: How is it going Emeny?

Enemy
01-21-2010, 06:59 PM
yeah the one on the strip folded...

Ive been ok havent been able to play since sinners ball.

Loguzzzzzz
01-21-2010, 07:30 PM
yeah the one on the strip folded...

Ive been ok havent been able to play since sinners ball.That sucks!
You and Tracker thinking of making a trip to ClareBall 2 even if it is a bonzai run. It is not like you guys have not done it before.

BTW: Castle Conquest West is on again in March on the 6th I believe, you might want to put that on your calender too, I should be there again!