PDA

View Full Version : X-Mag Tracking Site

Testament
01-20-2010, 10:33 AM
Hello, I remember seeing a website here that was tracking the X-Mags of the world by their serial numbers. I tried searching for it but can't seem to find it, does anyone have a link for it if it is still available? Many thanks in advance for your help.

temilotzin
01-20-2010, 11:27 AM
It use to have it's own site xmagsaroundtheworld.com, but it closed down some time ago, now it's on pblegion. Here is the link: http://www.pblegion.com/showthread.php?t=4071

Testament
01-20-2010, 12:37 PM
Awesome , thanks. Unfortunatly my PB gear was stolen recently (out of a rental storage facility) and was looking to get at least a partial serial number for and X-Mag valve, to give the local PD.

temilotzin
01-20-2010, 12:55 PM
Sorry to hear that, I would be devastated if my X-mag got stolen. You should post your S# up here, so AOers can keep an eye out for it too.

Sundown
01-20-2010, 01:12 PM
You should post your S# up here, so AOers can keep an eye out for it too.

yeah, you should post this up here so we call all have this info in case we come accross anything that can help.
Maybe if you have a pic it might help.

Good luck

Testament
01-20-2010, 01:48 PM
yeah, you should post this up here so we call all have this info in case we come accross anything that can help.
Maybe if you have a pic it might help.

Good luck

Yeah well i never had mine switched over to my ownership after I bought it and therefore can't remember my exact serial#, but it is rather unique,valve was a XT00 #, Dallara body and rail, HyperFrame (milled flat to fit older rails) with Morlock board, all gross black anno. If anyone sees it is southern Indiana area, your help would be great, i don't hold much hope, not many places to get rid of it here and will prolly just be dumped for scrap. Also a purple with silver + black splash MicroMag, AMP Illusion pump and 2 non-disript Cockers and three HP tanks ( a 114, 68 and 45 all out of hydro) were taken. The storage was broken into within the last 2-3 weeks, that was the last time I was in it, I just found out today when the company called and said that the lock was cut.

Sundown
01-20-2010, 02:07 PM
Yeah well i never had mine switched over to my ownership after I bought it and therefore can't remember my exact serial#, but it is rather unique,valve was a XT00 #, Dallara body and rail, HyperFrame (milled flat to fit older rails) with Morlock board, all gross black anno. If anyone sees it is southern Indiana area, your help would be great, i don't hold much hope, not many places to get rid of it here and will prolly just be dumped for scrap. Also a purple with silver + black splash MicroMag, AMP Illusion pump and 2 non-disript Cockers and three HP tanks ( a 114, 68 and 45 all out of hydro) were taken. The storage was broken into within the last 2-3 weeks, that was the last time I was in it, I just found out today when the company called and said that the lock was cut.

yeah I probably don't know all my serial numbers either. But I think I should.

Well someone who sells a dallara body/rail can have a good price for it. But that would either be on paintball forums or maybe ebay. I am not certain if someone could have a good price for that on the ''normal world market''. But I am not an expert on that :)

I would suggest creating a new thread with the headline that looks like : Stolen Mag : ben on the look out for.
This will ''catch the eye'' of more people reading threads here IMO.

And then just explain what you wrote above. Since you do not have any serial number or pictures, it might be hard to fin dit. But, you never know.
If someone actually sells the marker as is.. you might be able to see it. But if someone parts the marker and sells all parts separetaly. It might be hard to catch anything without a serial number.

Anyway, just an idea. I am sure other people here might have a better sense of what can be done. This is just my 2 cents :)

Testament
01-20-2010, 02:24 PM
My main hope is the thief has no idea what they have (which i am almost sure of, Pball has a pretty small following in my area) and we have few pawn shops, and fewer PBall stores. They may end up on online sales but doubtful. Thanks for the suggestions, i have my fingers crossed.

bojangles1983
01-20-2010, 02:41 PM
I just looked around on www.hoosiertopics.com and didnt see anything listed to match your items. I dont know if this site covers your area, but you may have a similar service near you.

Testament
01-20-2010, 07:33 PM
I have made an ' ATTN: Stolen... ' thread on PBLegion, can anyone suggest any other high traffic websites to post on? Been out of the loop, since I haven't been able to play I have avoided PBall sites to stave off the cravings.