PDA

View Full Version : Special thanks to Marcia and everyone at AGD

AGDRules
02-05-2002, 03:20 PM
AGD Is the best company,

They are great people to deal with, and are really just all around great people.

I asked for a few small things and they gave me them... they even payed the shipping!

I mean what other company out there would do that. All ive basically ever shot is mags, and its mainly because of performance and the people like Marcia at AGD.

Thank you again AGD.

Omicron
02-05-2002, 03:36 PM
I had a little issue today, cleared it up very quickly and very fast with help from Marcia...JoAnn is also cool, same with Jon the Tech, and Tom Kaye! I can't really remember anyone else, Anyone watn to add to this list?

Muzikman
02-05-2002, 04:07 PM
The small group out there in Wheeling, IL known as AGD is alright in my book...but they seem to have a fixation on my old home address. ;)

hitech
02-05-2002, 04:07 PM
It's nice to know BEFORE you call that you won't have to argue your point, isn't it? :D It's even better when you are right!! :D

Tunaman
02-05-2002, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by paintballjunkie13
I had a little issue today, cleared it up very quickly and very fast with help from Marcia...JoAnn is also cool, same with Jon the Tech, and Tom Kaye! I can't really remember anyone else, Anyone watn to add to this list? Don't forget Dave Zupan...he is the Man! Thanks again Dave! You too TK! This company rocks!:D :D :D

Load SM5
02-05-2002, 05:32 PM
Jon's actually a jerk! He cusses and hangs up on people.;)

talls
02-05-2002, 06:25 PM
Haha, please don't bring that back up again