PDA

View Full Version : Euro-feed Minimags? Do tell...

Konigballer
01-22-2010, 11:57 PM
I was just curious what, if any, info was available on euro-feed Minimag bodies like the one pictured in this old Eclips ad here:

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp42/MinimagMerc/eurofeedMinimag.png

I've never actually seen one for sale, and the only pic I've ever seen is this ad. I guessed they came out about the same time as the first RT's that also had euro-feed's in '96, and were probably just as quickly discontinued once euro-feed got a bad rap. I dunno, I love the quirkiness of these and also high-rise centerfeed Minimag bodies. What can ya'll tell me?

Ando
01-23-2010, 07:39 AM
I think BigEvil might still have his for sale, not sure if it's a mini tho. Give him a PM.

cougar20th
01-23-2010, 09:50 AM
All I can tell you is I have seen pictures of one. I was in the middle of finishing the deal for it. As in just needed the seller to send a address. The seller completely stopped comunication, posting & all contact with everyone. I have tryed contacting him several times since but no luck. Really hope everything is all right.

Konigballer
01-23-2010, 10:44 AM
cougar I know you've been looking for one for a while, they must not have made but a handfull if their so hard to find now. Hopefully they weren't hacked up to convert back to normal powerfeeds.

Whee McGee
01-24-2010, 05:51 PM
Oh wait, not the right kind, nvm :D