PDA

View Full Version : Tom vs. Shatner vs. ManCow!

JJBrookshire
02-05-2002, 03:38 PM
It's official, ManCow (www.mancow.com) has agreed to lead the "third rail" team. Expect lots of "smack" talking in Chicagoland! The game IS coming together. For more info drop me a line or visit www.spplat.com

J.J.

JJ@SPPLAT.com

Muzikman
02-05-2002, 03:47 PM
Why is it that I click on the URL to www.spplat.com I get the Delaware Cold Fusion Users Group ???? :)

JJBrookshire
02-05-2002, 03:55 PM
Granted Deleware hosts SPPLAT but www.spplat.com should work.

irbodden
02-05-2002, 04:01 PM
Mancow? I am SOOO playing. That guy dised my mom! He was dissing chicks with kids for being fat, and she called up and he called her a little bone. I am wasting him, dumb newb ;)

Muzikman
02-05-2002, 04:03 PM
Ok...that worked...your site is www.spplat.com not www.spplat.com. <--- see that last . :)

LaW
02-05-2002, 04:53 PM
haha i love mancow... :) i'm glad he made fun of your mom hehe

irbodden
02-05-2002, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by LaW
haha i love mancow... :) i'm glad he made fun of your mom hehe

I ama GET YOU!! :D

LaW
02-05-2002, 05:30 PM
no one messes with the mancow militia :)

Shaft
02-05-2002, 09:24 PM
That's all you had to say... now, where do I sign up. Oh yeah....
You're all right JJ, I don't care what anyone says about you.

JJBrookshire
02-05-2002, 09:29 PM
Hope to see your application come across soon. As for all that is said about me, please don't repeat the bad and feel free to post the good on any forums you wish :D

virus
02-05-2002, 09:46 PM
ok JJ... will current spplat members be getting an updated list and numbers we need to get our discounts at the airlines/hotels....

on a side note... i thought you feel off the face ofthe earth... did see any updates on teh spplat site for a while or you postin here... but when i say the updates on the site i figured something would show up here sooner of later...

JJBrookshire
02-06-2002, 08:07 PM
Updates to SPPLAT members will be going out in the next few days. We were waiting on a few inserts that we could not produce ourselves to include a discount card from Red Roof Inns and a flyer from Paintball 2Xtremes (SPPLAT members get a one year subscription for only $9.95). You will normally receive updates by e-newsletter but we felt it important to get you these items so that you could take advantage of the offers. Please note that the Sam's Club discount card in your package may have had an expiration date of Jan 31st. This has been extended through the end of May.
As for the site, I gave myself a "crash" course in Dreamweaver and there you have it. You will now see regular updates.

virus
02-06-2002, 09:53 PM
kewl... thats what i wanted to here....

and the site looks real good also...

JJBrookshire
02-06-2002, 09:59 PM
Appreciate the complement. I literally "crashed" the site the first time I uploaded, but figured it out with a midnight call to the webmaster of www.team-maxim.com and with his guidance got it back right that night. Since then, I've learned what to do and more importantly what NOT to do. Please feel free to send any comments regarding SPPLAT to me at JJ@SPPLAT.com and don't forget to visit www.mancow.com He is promoting the event heavily and Paintball will benefit from his efforts.