PDA

View Full Version : Memory Lane. Thanks AO.

Maggot6
01-24-2010, 10:17 PM
So, every now and again I check out .org, and look for some old favourites, check out if any new mags have been created, and see what I've missed in paintball for the last few months/years. Everything was going nice and dandy for the last few years, and then BAM.

1.) A tach one sells ALL his gear. The SFL's, The Xmags, the glory, the, holy grail. I always looked up to A tach one as a god, the owner of the best, the man I'd sell a child to. Poof. This was sad.

2.) Army doesn't seem to be regulating, reprimanding and storing order anymore quite as hilariously. Good that he is still here though.

3.) On http://www.airgundesignsusa.com/index.html , the "hidden" link at the top, where there is an inconsistency in tabs to open, you can no longer get to the site. Wasn't it the European Airgun?

Now for some random things, that might make some posters Grin.

1.) Behemoth, loving Deutsch speaking friend, "Selling all his stuff and quitting". Impossible. 5-6 years ago when I played with him for the first time at AO Canada, he was the pimp. Causing the ruckus on .org, being awesome, and most importantly speaking German.

2.) Lohman, busy making incredible posts about getting run over by tractors, and playing paintball the next day despite doctor warnings. I remember the time when he had only 5, useful posts, and it has stayed at 6 for many a year...

3.) There was the supermassive Signature Picture Debate, which apparently resolved well, as I don't see BigEvil's skull/mask staring at me every other post...

4.) The-whiteboard is still up! Oh baby, I used to dream about those comics....

5.) Tunamart is still up and working. Thank baby moses for people like Tuna, they make buying markers feel like spreading butter.

6.) Tom Kaye still reads the forums. Swell. I had hoped that one day he could see Smartparts crumble, and now the day has almost come.

I just went through my old posts, many posts by people I used to admire, and then new ones from here and there. This forum still rocks, and although I probably wont play for quite a while, I'm glad you guys are staying genuine.

Is PBnation still where most of the action is? I quickly glanced at it, and no one was posting "drink bleach" or "dodgy" faces, so I assume it may have grown a little bit. Too cluttered to think through, however...

behemoth
01-24-2010, 10:49 PM
Still in germany?

Man, i haven't sprechen sie deutsch in a LONG WHILE.

How you been?

BigEvil
01-25-2010, 07:48 AM
Hey man! Seems like everyone always finds there way back to AO. Do you still play at all?

.. and since it was very cool that you mentioned my old sig...here is an updated one for ya. I should probably add a few gray hairs and a few lbs to it though....

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s338/BigEvilOnline/BEO%20Images/BEO-Skull-and-Swords-March-.jpg

Fred
01-25-2010, 10:04 AM
Oh snap I totally forgot about behemoth speaking German! Were gonna have fun wih that!!!

Wirklich? Stimmt.:)

Army
01-25-2010, 11:18 AM
OK, that's a ban for thinking me not funny anymore :headbang:

HAAAAAAAA! Just kidding...................or am I?