PDA

View Full Version : Question from Greece

Hellaspaint
02-05-2002, 04:21 PM
I would like to know how many shoots can you get from a Flatline 68ci 3K bottle with a Automag and a E-Mag at 280fps.
Thank you in advance
Nicolas

BlackVCG
02-05-2002, 07:15 PM
It really depends on what barrel you are using, but you could get anywhere from 600-900 shots from your Flatline.

AGD
02-06-2002, 01:43 AM
Welcome to our comrads in Greece!!!

AGD (who is also Greek)

Hellaspaint
02-06-2002, 03:30 AM
I have a 12 inch Dye boomstick. Automag and E-Mag spend the same amount of air? ( I don't know if "spent" is correct)

Thank's for your message Tom. The forum is a great place
for serius paintballers.

As i told you in an e-mail last year you have to come in Greece play and teach paintball. It will be very nice to meet you.

freakyt
02-06-2002, 08:03 PM
With the same bbl, an E-mag should shoot about the same amount of air as an Automag Retro, since it's the same valve. On an E-mag, a computer pulls the trigger for you (unless your on manual override), and on an RT, you work the trigger in a manual, conventional matter.

I just went from my regular Automag valve (also known as the AIR valve) to an RT retrofit valve (the ReTro valve). I haven't got to play with it yet, but I can't imagine they are too different as far as air consumption is concerned. I'll let you know when I play next on if they are very different.

I'd say, like BlackVCG said, you should expect about 750 to 800 shots from your ASA right now, with a 12" bbl on the Automag at least, and I don't think they emag is gonna be radically different.

I have a 51ci Crossfire 3k, and I could get over 500 from it with my AIR valve, and 12" Dye, if I really had 'er all the way up to 3000 psi and ran it until it got down to 800 psi or so.

Hope this helps ya out dude. Your right about this forum too, it's the best Automag resource on the net.

Hellaspaint
02-07-2002, 04:11 AM
Thank you guys for the info. About the forum i think it is the best for paintball because paintball is Automag, AGD etc.
You think i am hyperbolic?
And sorry of the poor use of English language!!

Thank you again.