PDA

View Full Version : New Mag Soldur Needs Help!

soldur
02-05-2002, 04:45 PM
hey i have just gotten my first automag...a 68automag classic with powerfeed. i have some questions that i need to have answered before i decide to shoot my gun. the manual says that i need to use autolube on my gun. can i use any paintball gun oil or do i have to use autolube and if so where do i buy it? also, it says that i need to use some oil spray on the gun once a month. what kind of oil spray do i use?

hitech
02-05-2002, 05:04 PM
You can order autolube direct from Airgun Designs. You can also use air tool oil. Any oil made for semi auto paintball guns is probably okay. I'd just use air tool oil until you can order some autolube from AGD.

Chef123161
02-05-2002, 06:52 PM
Gold Cup will work because it is the same thing. KC Trouble Free is also very good. Oil spray... no idea what you are talking about. Just put a two drops of oil in your air fitting after everyday of play and dry fire about 50 times with the barrel off so you do not get any oil it in. Then degas the gun and wipe the bolt and breach off and you are all set.

BlackVCG
02-05-2002, 07:28 PM
Most paintball gun oils are junk. If you want a good oil that will let your o-rings last forever, click on the link in my sig. I'm not affiliated with KC oils in anyway, but I'm so impressed with their product that I will recommend it over any other paintball gun oil.