PDA

View Full Version : Female Stabilizer

sslecyk03
01-30-2010, 07:01 PM
I am planning on buying a female stabilizer as soon as I get the funds and I was wondering if I could get another hole tapped in the side to put an LPR on to run the pneumatics. Would this mess anything up or is it basically the same as tapping an asa? Thanks.

Also if anyone has a female stabby they want to sell please pm me.

Frizzle Fry
01-30-2010, 07:07 PM
I am planning on buying a female stabilizer as soon as I get the funds and I was wondering if I could get another hole tapped in the side to put an LPR on to run the pneumatics. Would this mess anything up or is it basically the same as tapping an asa? Thanks.

Also if anyone has a female stabby they want to sell please pm me.

I had a double tapped female a while back (on one of my Tribals, in a unimount cradle). It had an output and a guage; I bought it as-is on ebay in need of a rebuild. It looked to be factory-modified, and it worked fine. I'm sure you could toss a Rock or STB on the port that was used for the gauge.

Thespis
01-30-2010, 07:07 PM
A Female stabilizer? I didn't think such things existed. I know there are certain pharmaceuticals that have tested well...sorry, I couldn't help myself. :p

sslecyk03
01-30-2010, 07:28 PM
I had a double tapped female a while back (on one of my Tribals, in a unimount cradle). It had an output and a guage; I bought it as-is on ebay in need of a rebuild. It looked to be factory-modified, and it worked fine. I'm sure you could toss a Rock or STB on the port that was used for the gauge.

Wow I'm dumb I forgot there were two tapped holes. I'll just use the guage hole for my LPR, thanks!

Frizzle Fry
01-30-2010, 07:50 PM
No problem. They don't exactly advertise it on the site (I just looked to double check); it's sort of hidden in the middle of the description, and I skipped over it twice while reading through... The picture doesn't show the hole or the plug either, so it'd be easy to miss.

Warwitch
02-01-2010, 07:16 AM
A Female stabilizer? I didn't think such things existed. I know there are certain pharmaceuticals that have tested well...sorry, I couldn't help myself. :p

lol, I thought the same thing. But around my house we call it a pimp-hand. :p

Frizzle Fry
02-01-2010, 07:26 AM
lol, I thought the same thing. But around my house we call it a pimp-hand. :p
http://i50.tinypic.com/23sf0jp.jpg

sslecyk03
02-01-2010, 08:01 AM
lol oh no....

Just in case anyone was wonder I'm talking about the female version of the Palmer Stabilizer reg. :D