PDA

View Full Version : Do I need the Warp senor?

Ravenneon
02-01-2010, 12:14 AM
Story: Last September I attended the Training Day V scenario game at Fox paintball. It was fun as hell and plan on doing it again this year. The problem I had is, during one of the skirmishes my Warp feed took a direct hit to the inner shell and it actually cracked from the blow. After pulling it apart and cleaning it I noted that the sensor happens to be riveted to that side. I was looking into buying a new set of shells from Tunaman and wondered if I really need the sensor. I have the Warp setup on my Tac-One with the Intelli feed mod so everytime I pull the trigger it activates. So do I really need the sensor back in it when I switch shells?

cdc120602
02-01-2010, 12:31 AM
So do I really need the sensor back in it when I switch shells?

As long as you're using the intellifeed, you don't need the sensor. Keep in mind that you won't have it as a backup, either. You should be able to drill out the old rivet and move the sensor into your new shell (I'm pretty sure it's just a pop rivet). If not, they're available through Tuna as well.

Tunaman
02-01-2010, 03:35 AM
The new shells come from the factory with the sensor installed...

Ravenneon
02-01-2010, 07:38 AM
Oh nice..so then i dont have to worry about it...even better. Thanks Tunaman for the clarification. You most likely will be getting an order from me very soon.

Tunaman
02-01-2010, 10:24 AM
I have clear and smoke in stock right now.